EPILOUGE-Smut

|| W A R N I N G - contains sexual intercourse (wtf) ||

Hope you like this it was written by my daughter -Death_The_Kid-

Well i will tell you what i wrote up until the actual smut.

Now read on you innocent reader
(The most funniest joke i've said it 12 years.)

°•●■●•°○□○°•●■●•°

°○□Your POV□○°

"Um...Levi? Tell me again why...um...why your in my room. At 2am as well." I asked staring at the blank faced shorty sitting on my bed.

"Couldn't sleep. So tell me why are you awake at 2am, i was just going to sneak into bed with you asleep." He said slowly getting up making his way over to me.

"Couldn't sleep either. Ya know after all whats been going on, sleep just hasn't been my top thought right now. Besides i think Isabel and Issac have been fucking for like an hour now so lets say i don't want to sleep with that sound to be honest with yo-" i was cut of when Levi pinned me to the wall. His hands on either side of me.

I stared into his eyes with shock and a bit of excitedness (is that a word?).

"You talk too much when your flusterd" he said smirking, but i could bearly hear him my heart beating like a drum filling my ears with it as well.

"Uh...um...Levi i-" i was cut of again with a pair of cold lips on my own.

You see if i were the Y/N like last year i would kick him right in the balls and run away shouting "RAPPPE!" but...for some odd reason i like this.

But if he was gonna rape me i might consider the ball kicking.

My thought were interupted when Levi lick my bottom lip, asking for me for an entrance.

Hell no.

With a playful grin in our kiss i kept my mouth sealed earning a agitated sigh from the raven head.

But that was soon replaced with a sly chuckle that sent shivers down my spine.

Next thing i know i am pinned to the bed with my hands draped around his neck.

His hands trailed down to my torso when she pinched quite hard making me gasp in pain and pleasure.

Without hesitation he pushed his toung in making me frown but i soon coperated when he explored every inch of my mouth.

While he did that my left hand traveled under his shirt feeling around his back and my other hand raked through his hair.

It's softer than i thought.

I instantly rememberd our meeting back in the underground. Me being handcufed by eyebrows, yet all i could think of was Levi, and touching his hair. Kinda like right now.

If you had told me then, this is the guy i would love i would probably drown you in windex.

I was brough back to reality when Levi found a place on my neck to leave his mark.

After i let out a embarrassing moan, levi gave a satisfied smirk before traveling down to my thighs.

When his hands got dangerously close to my women hood and jerked up pushing him of the bed.

"Ow. Y/N if you weren't ready you could have just said. Not push my of the bed!" He said groaning in pain.

"I-i'm ready, you just surprised me." I said my face as red as Mikasa's scarf.

I got up of the bed and helped him up. He grabbed my waist and pulled me to a bear hug.

"You sure?..." He whispered softly, staring at me in the eye, only making me flush more red.

[ SMUT TIME! EVERYTHING ABOUT SEX WAS WRITTEN BY -Death_The_Kid-
🎶Lets talk about sex baby, lets talk about you an-
Ok i'll shut up read on children. ]

I nodded shyly as his cold hands touched my body, making me melt at his touch.

He then undressed me and him, and he laid me on the bed carefully.

I looked away trying to hide my blush. Not in my entire life have i ever been exposed this much too any person.

"Don't hide." Levi said placing a cold kiss on my forehead.

He then kissed my neck gently, as we held each other's hands, our fingers slowly intertwining.

After a while, he stopped and prepared himself. He looked me in the eye once again, asking for approval.

I smiled and he slowly started to enter me.
"F-F/N...." He groaned a little, as he waited for me to adjust to his size.

"It's o-okay now...." I moaned, and he started to move.

I moaned and moaned as he thrusted faster and faster. "You feel so good...." I said, as he leaned in and kissed me deeply.

His toung felt warmer then when we first started. I slowly moved my hands to his back. Grabbing on as he went deeper.

After a few more he left out a wanted pant.

"I-I'm going to...." He groaned, thrusting faster than ever before. I screamed and I held onto his shoulders.

"It's ok if it's inside..." I moaned. Probably not the best thing to do. But i didn't care anymore. This was more then better. And soon after, we both climaxed.

"I love you..." i said quietly laying as he layed down next to me. His warm breath resting on my cheek.

"I love you too brat. But you still have training in the morning."

I smiled softly snuggling into his chest, before realising what he said.

"WHAT BUT IT'S ALREADY THE MORNING!"