chp7- ISSZAC PLAN

Hey lovely unicorns just wanted to clear up a few things before the chapter ^-^.

○This is after the expedition when Levi squad gets PETRAfide...sorry i never really liked petra. Blame the fanfics. And Annie is in the Crystal thing.

Eren is currently with Mikasa or someone.

○Levi's squad consists of; Eren, Issabel, Farlan and Levi.

○I might be nice and have some dead characters back in BEACUSE MY BOOK MY RULES AND MARCO NEVER DIED. If we can get 5 votes i will tell you why Marco is alive. { I DO NOT own ATTACK ON TITAN/SHINGEKI NO KYOJIN }

○Levi is 28
Issabel is 20
Farlan is 27
You (reader) Is 26
Issac is 21
Fler is 25
{Rest of the aot cast are there original ages.}

OK I THINK THAT IS IT IF THERE IS ANYTHING UR CONFUAZLED ABOUT ABOUT ANYTHING JUST ASK ME. I promise i am not a ghoul therefore i do not bite. 😆 .

Oki on with the story now :3

•●■Your POV~■●•

As we walked through the dim lit streets people stoped and stared at me but i ignored them. My face was red and the sleave of my shirt ripped so my scar was exposed. My shirt was drenched in water from the puddle and i was shivering. Yet i still held on to Issac. He was walking more firmly now and didn't look so pale.

"Guys, i can wall now. Let me gooooooooooooo!" He whined INTO MY EAR.

"Issac if we let go your going to fall." Fler said with a annoyed tone.

"Nooooooooooo i won't!" He said even louder INTO MY EAR!

As he pouted i heard a giggle from behind us and a turned my head to slightly see a giggling Issabel. I smirked, it's about time Issac met a girl. And if i remember correctly Issabel is younger than Issac by a year.

This will he interesting...

"Fine then Issac, me and Fler will let go." Fler looked at me giving me a (-_-) look...and i returned her with a (>:3) look. She gave a sigh and said ok. Fler let go first and Issac fell to my side.

"Ok? 1...2...3!" I said pushing Issac to Issabel.

"Waaaah *thwak*" he landed on top of a shocked Issabel pinning her down.

Issabel flushed a deep red, but Issac.

Ha.

Issac was redder then a baboons ass on a sunny day.

"Ummm...uh...sorry...i"

"Uh. I-it's ok...b-but could you umm..." Issabel sluttered refering to there position.

"Oh um ya sorry." He said as he tried to get up.

Me and Farlan were trying to keep in our laughter. He was bent down clutching his belly and i leaned on his back for support. Levi and Fler just looked at us with no expression.

Fainelly Issac stood up and so did Issabel before he lost his balance. Fler was about to run to him but i held her back with the end of her shirt...she is too tall...

Short people problems.

Issabel quickly caught Issac and let him put his hand over her shoulder.

"YUSH MY PLAN WORKED ISSZAC IS REAL!"

"Isszac?" Farlan asked.

"Issabel x Zac. OH issacs nickname is Zach!"

"OHMERGURSH I SHIP!" Hanji said from behind the group.

"Same!" I shout back,

"Ok lets get a move on brats." Levi said bluntly.

"Tch...fine them party pooper your not invited to Isszac's wedding!"

Issac and Issabel turned a deep red.

•●■~time skip cuz ISSZAC IS REAL~■●•

We arrived at our house. I looked behind me to see levi, Farlan and Issabel speachless.

"Big-bro it's our..."

"Our old home." Levi finished. For a second i thought i saw a small smile. But i shook it off.

Levi doesn't smile.

There was a moment of silence. But it didn't feel akward...it felt comforting. I was the first to break the silence.

"WELL THEN! How about we go get our stuff while we give you guys a moment to look around our- i mean to look around your house." I said with a fake smile.

I didn't want to leave.

But i didn't want to stay either.

This place had amazing days.

But it also had the days...

We wish to forget.

•●■□■●•

•●■□■●•

Ok i hope you liked this chapter. The ending was dramatic but....i don't have an excuse....oops. follow, comment and vote if you agree that ISSZAC IS REAL. Well atleast in this book it is😆.

Oki,

Bye :3