chp5- A deal?

Only the V I C T O R S are allowed to live 👑
This world is M E R C I L E S S 🔫
                     ---Mikasa Ackerman

•●■Your POV~■●•

I am so damn confused! What the hell does he want with me?

Wait not just me

But with me and Flare and Issac?!

"Come on Y/N. We don't have all day, you can either join us or...we can hand you over to the military police and they can deal with you." Captain eyebrows said with a proud smirk on his ugly face...

UHHHHH why does these things always happen to me!?

"Wait, so if we join you-" started Issac

"We can risk our lives every single day after we leave the underground?" continued Flare

"Or we can give up our lives to a bunch of lazy pigs-"

"who will most likely sell us or kill us off?" finished Flare as she and Issac finished each others sentences.

"Was this planned or something?" Grinned that freaky glasses lady. "INTERESTING!!!!!"

Levi shot her a death glare, if looks could kill, that women would probably be disintegrated or something...

so basically beyond dead.

Like a zombie.

No a ghost.

OR A ZOMBIE GHOST!

ok getting if track bad Y/N.

Why did Levi's eyes be so scary sometimes like jesus christ what are those things.

But looking closer at his eyes, even when he is mad i can see the pain he has been through...

After looking at his eyes i trialed down to his perfectly defined jawline and his raven black hair. It looked so soft, i really wanted to touch it and-

WAIT WHAT IN THE NAME OF TITAN AM I THINKING ABOUT!

One i shouldn't be thinking about levi like this and two i am really pissed of and three...even if i did want to touch his hair, i am kinda hand cuffed...so that might be problem.

NOT THAT I WANTED TO STROKE HIS HAIR IN THE FIRST PLACE....

I moved around uncomfortably in the handcuffs trying to sit up again as i was laying on the hard cobble ground however i failed as i lost my balance and fell to onto my side with a thud...

MOTHER FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISH! That hurt.

I looked up to see Erwin looking very impatient...it was silent no one wanted to speak, until a gunfire was heard in the distance.

"Mikey..." i muttered under my breath...then my eyes widened and i bolted my head towards Issac!

•●■~3rd PERSON~■●•

"N-NO PLEASE COVER HIS EAR NOW!" Screamed Y/N, "PLEASE COVER HIS EARS TAKE HIM TO OUR HOUSE HE NEEDS-" she was cut of by another gun shot,

The tall blonde haired girl seemed to understand now, "NO NO NO! THIS IS NOT HAPPENING NOT TODAY!! ISSAC PLEASE STAY CALM AND-" she was stopped by Issac falling onto his knees struggling to breath, One of the soldiers had let go of him as he was crying on the floor holding his chest and coughing up blood.

Erwin stood there in shock not knowing what to do, the poor boy was practically dying on the floor a few feet away from him, then it all seemed to come back reality when a scream of pure pain left the boys mouth.

"PLEASE HELP HIM HE NEEDS HIS MEDICATION! HE WILL DIE AT THIS RATE!" Screamed Flare who was crying at the boy on the floor who was screaming bloody mary.

All the soldiers had come close to the boy, but not to close as Flare knelt down after she was let go. Hanji seemed to have understood what was going on. she rushed towards the red head was on the floor coughing up more fluids. she knelt down pushing away the other soldiers.

"Move away he needs space." As she said that she pulled out a bottle with some clear substance,

(A/N: Ewww all u people with a dirty thought i am giving u 3 seconds to push it out your ear...1...2...3! Good now we can carry on with the story with everyone and there CLEAN thoughts :3)

She took of the cap and gently lifted Isaac's head she poured the liquide into his mouth and his cheeks turned from a ghostly pale to his normally peachy skin tone with a hint of red from all the heat.

Levi was about to ask what just happened but Erwin beat him too it.

"What is going on?!" He said in a stern commander like voice...wait a second!

•●■□■●•

•●■□■●•

Hehehehe...i need to get a life...nah i can do that after the second season of attack on titan! Anyways hope u liked this chapter! Jeezus i haven't updated in forever! So i am getting back into it. Any how...have a nice day/night/idk u could be a ALIEN for all i know! Ok Alexis shut up!

Bye :3

Oh and how about this new update with all the pictures and stuff

Oh and how about this new update with all the pictures and stuff...it is pretty cool...but in all honestly i don't think i am gonna use it that much...unless i feel like it then i would XD ok i am gonna shut up now it us like 1 am goodnight♡ or good morning?evening? Afternoon? Christmas? Eas-

Levi: JUST SHUT UP AND GO TO GODDAMN SLEEP!😡

Me: mkay~😘