chp14- A promise not to forget .

Just a heads up this chapter is gonna be a bit short cuz i need to do "some" homework *cough* 23 pieces of- *cough*  OH AND HELLL THIS BOOK HAS 600+ READS YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING I LUV EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU AND I-

Levi: shut up😑

Me: 😐

Me: kay *whispers* shorty...

Levi: I HEARD THAT YOU LIL SH-

Me: NAGAAAA HANJI HALP MEH

New chapter- A promise not to forget.

Last chapter- My life is so messed up.

●■Your POV~■●•

I woke up blinded by a bright light. OH GREAT I MUST BE DEAD!

After realising the possibility of me being 'dead' i tried to get up of the VERY comfy bed. But i felt something heavy againts my chest.

It was probably Sam.

When sam sits on me i normally just slap his butt gently and he gets the idea to get of me.

But when i slaped the 'butt' of sam..it felt...well...different? It felt harder...and sturdy?

I slaped it again to here a irritated groan and someone grab my hand.

"Brat...what the hell are you doing to my butt?"

Oh no.

"U-uh L-levi i thought you were Sam and i-" as i tried tried to get up i looked down to see my whole chest area was bandaged up and i wasn't wearing a t-shirt over it. As i blushing deep red i noticed the position me and Levi were in. He was sleeping with me with his head on my chest and his hands snaked around my waist.

"OH MY LORDY WAAAA!" I screamed as i pushed Levi of me and ran to the other side of ths room.

"You PERVERTED SHORTY! How did yo-" i stoped shouting when i felt a sharp pain all over my body. As a reflex i touched my stomach to feel it all wet. I looked down to see blood had stained my bandage and was now dripping down my leg.

"Shit you opened the wound you idiot." Levi said with a hint of concern as he slowly got of the floor (which i had pushed him onto not long before).

~time skip cuz Levi is a Perverted Shorty~

Now i was sitting on a DIFFERENT COMFY BED with a new bandage. I still remember how the last one went.

•●■~flash back~■●•

"LET ME TAKE THE BANDAGE OF!"

"NEVER YOU PERVERT!"

"YOUR GONNA DIE OF BLOOD LOSS YOU TWAT!"

"I CAN LIVE WITH THAT!"

"NO YOU CAN'T! THAT'S THE WHOLE POINT."

"Oh."

"Come on...after you get better we can..."

"Can what?"

"You know..."

"Ok am i the only one thinking dirty."

"SHUT UP! You know our promise..."

"Our prom- Oh...OHHHHHHH! You remember that?"

"How could i forget?"

•●■~end of flashback~■●•

"Maybe my life isn't so messed up? Uh? Levi?" I said looking towards the door were a dark figure stood.

But...then i heard a sinister chuckle.

"Levi? What are you doing?"

"Sorry sweetheart...i ain't no Ackerman."

I knew that voice anywhere...

"Hello Y/N it's been a while..."

•●■□■●•

•●■□■●•

CLIFF HANGERS EVERYWHERE!

Who do you think the mystery person is?

Comment and lets see if you've been paying attention to my crappy story.

But this chapter was very cringe worthy....

OH WELP!

oki,

Bye :3