chp17- Sometimes we need to be ninjas

Omg this book has 700+ reads like plz stap it i am scared and i do not want so many poople judging meh😢 JOKING!😘 Thank you everyone and i hope you like this chapter i think about 6 or 7 more chapters of this book but i might take it up to 9 or 10! What do you think? And remember i suck at writing :3 (idk why i always say this)

New chapter- Sometimes we need to be ninjas

Last chapter- Become stronger

■●•Your POV~•●■

I will avenge his death. He didn't die for nothing. No one does. No even the worst people die for no reason.

We all have a reason to die, just like we all have a reason to live.

We are the ones who decide how.

I brush myself of the plain white ground. And realise;

I have people to save.

Useing my badass ninja skills i started punching and kicking nothing. But that nothing suddleny became harder and more solid?

I stop my badassness and put my fingers on the now solid wall.

Ok i have idea what to do lets just YOLO!

Wait i can't yolo...cuz i'm dead...or am i?

Whale den SCREW THIS!

I start to punch and kick the wall again hoping for some magic to happen.

But nothing.

I was going to give up and look for something different. When i heard the piano again.

I listened closely and instantly knew what it was.

I ran.

I sprinted.

Where B/N was waiting.

I kept running but nothing. I AM TIRED OF THIS!

"OH MY GOD! WHY DO YOU DO THIS! I HAVE NEVER DONE ANYTHING TO HURT YOU SO WHY DO YOU KILL ME ON THE INSIDE! JUST FOR ONCE MAKE ME HAPPY! I HAVE PEOPLE WAITING FOR ME. I HAVE SOMEONE TO LOVE! BUT I CAN'T DO THAT BECAUSE THERE ISN'T ANYTHING ANYWHERE! I DON'T WANT TO BE ALONE!!!" I shouted at the top of my lungs. My chest hurt, and i couldn't keep my tears from falling.

I knelt down, accepting that i will never see anyone again.

Eren.

Hanji.

Issac.

Fler.

Levi.

Levi?

"Levi, i love you. I hope you never forget me." I whisper...pathetic i thought.

It was quite. All that could be heard was my horrible sobbing noises. Then suddenly i felt two warm hands touch my back making me look up.

I froze.

"Now, sweety i haven't met this Levi guy. Tell me is he worthy enought for my Y/N?"

•●■□■●•

•●■□■●•

Don't you guys just love it when i do cliff hangers😂

Who do you think the mystery person or people are?

I realise the begining of my book is so crappy i feel like BLAHHHH. So i might edit that again. Thats why this chapter is short.

Oh well ?-?

Bye :3