chp11- New friends and new beginings

Ok unicorns i am thinking of changing the layout of the new chapters. I will keep the old ones the same cuz...no body got time for dat😂. I hope you like the new layout. If it's too confusing i will change it back. Oki on with the chapter! :p

   •   
[✈{3}]

New chapter- New friends and New beginings

Last chapter- Deadly but amazing

•●■Your POV~■●•

This is it. We're here.

I look around my new surrondings. Everything is. Well New! The building look like the ones in the underground, but somehow feel different to look at. They feel more friendly?

The grass...is just so green. I am so tired of looking at dirt and darkness. As i look around once more to make sure this isn't a dream, a horse stops infront of us and a boy gets of and stood infront of me.

He was wearing a jacket with the wings of freedome symbol. He must be a "cadet" levi and Erwin keep using as a term of "brat", well thats more levi than Erwin.

He had dark brown hair and amazing emerald eyes. I have never seen such eyes before. They looked like they had a deep story behind them.

Well looks like i will make a new friend then.

"Captain Levi, Issabel, Farlan, Captain Hanji, Commander Erwin. Welcome back." He said. His voice sounded like he was 16 or 17 years old.

But he was taller than me.

Great.

"Eren these are going to be your new comrads!" Hanji said jumping around.

Wait Eren. Like Eren Yeäger? The titan shifter. The one who Levi "gently" beat up? The Eren who-

Ok hanji was way too loud on the way up here. I have been brainwashed by the crazy lady, into a titan crazy person.

As i was debating on whether i should bash my head into wall or Hanji's i didn't notice i was staring at Eren.

"Tch, Brat stop staring and introduce yourself." Levi said snapping me out of my thoughts, but he sounded jelouse? Why though?

Oh he wants to be fab thats why.

"Oh! Sorry." I whispered rubbing the back of my neck.

"Uh...it's ok." Is he blushing?

Ew.

Don't get me wrong he's good looking but...

Mate i am like 10 years older than you.

That ain't happening.

"Anyways....Hi i am Issac Jones!" Issac said putting his hand out and showing his glowing grin.

"Hi Mr.Jones!" Eren said shaking Issac's hand

Oh no.

"Please. Don't call me that. That was my fathers name. Issac. Issac is fine." Issac said lowering his head. Fler rubbed his back and gave him a "it's ok" type of smile.

Next was Fler. Lets see how this goes. I bet you my dog that she will say "Don't" 10 times in her intorduction.

Sorry Sam. You smell.

"Ok my turn. Hi i am Fler williams and i am older than you so i am not your friend. Don't treat me like your friend. And stay 1 foot away from me at all times. Don't touch me. Don't talk to me unless i tell you to. Don't presume i will like you stait away. Don't come near Issac as well. Don't touch my stuff. Don't pretend to be likeable. Don't be nice to me by force. Don't tell your baby friends about me. Don't smell like a boy infront of me." She said with literally with a strait face.