chp10- Deadly but amazing

🎉YAY 10TH CHAPTER🎉

[✈{2}]

•●■Your POV~■●•

I kept walking trying my best not to look behind me where Levi was. But i could feel his gaze burn into the back of my head.

Why do you make me feel like this Levi?

But the real question is. Do you feel the same way? Better said, will you EVER feel the same way?

Ha. Probably not.

A sad laugh left my lips and think Levi heard as he stoped in his tracks before walking again.

I can't think about Levi right now.

I am going to go out there are risk my life fighting some things called titans which i have only ever seen in books.

I can't get distracted by Levi.

I need to be focused. And protect my family. To protect Fler and Issac.

But mostly to come back alive and ready for another day.

While i was deep in thought i didn't notice Levi had come infront of me now and stoped. Causing me to bump into his back pushing me back onto the hard stone path. On the ground you could get a good view of the light from outside. But nothing else.

"Watch out. Were here."

"Well Nah?"

"Tch...brat."

"Shorty."

I must have hit a nerve with that one as i could literally feel the anger around Levi...

To be honest it was kind of scary...

"Come Y/N we need to go." Hanji said helping me up of the floor and gently pushing my back guiding me to where Fler and Issac were standing.

•●■3rd Person POV~■●•

"Ready?" Y/N asks her friends. They nodd and hold hands. Taking a deep breath they took one step forward into the light.

The light was too bright for them to handel at first so they broke free from there little hand circle to shield there eyes.

After there eyes had adjusted to the light they couldn't stop staring. Their eyes wondered along the lushes green grass the crystal blue sky and the buring yellow sun.

"It's amazing..." Y/N whispered while the other 2 gave a hum in agreement. They were to mesmorised with their new surrondings, to even notice the trio, Hanji and Erwin smiled softly behind them.

Well all of them exept Levi of cource.

On the outside he may look emotionless but on the inside he felt happy, to see three people react just like him and his friends all those years ago.

It almost felt magical.

Like little children in a sweet shop for the first time you could describe them as. The new recruits of the survey corps stared at the sun not wanting to look away.

"Careful. Stare at the sun to long and you could go blind." Hanji said pushing there heads back to the ground not wanting any of them going blind after being on the surface for not more than 2 minutes.

"Who knew such a amazing thing-" Y/N said reaching to the ground to garb some dirt. Then slowly let it fall in between her fingers.

"Could be so deadly as well?"

•●■□■●•

•●■□■●•

I am so tired tho it is 1 am and my flights actually going to take of at 3am so i will be in England ar 8-9 am instead of 6am.

I don't want to sleep tho ... 6 more hours then back to my home England.

Oh how i have missed you coffee...😢I AM COMMING! ok i think i will take a 10 minuite break then write some more. (Lets see if i actually take a "10 minuite" break.) I don't even trust myself anymore😂 i need da coffeeeeeeeeeeee😍☕☕

Oki,
Bye :3 [✏{704}]