chp6- Issacs past.

L O O K around Eren, At all these B I G - A S S trees 🌲.
                          ---Levi Ackerman
[Wow Levi ur words inspire me so much]

•●■Your POV~■●•

"WHAT IS GOING ON?!" Erwin asked...should i tell him.

No.

But he could help.

No.

Yes.

OH SCREW IT ALL!

"Tch. Listen ok. Issac has a rare sickness that makes his heart rate shoot up and his blood pump everywhere. Not many people have it, like 10 people down here have it. And it can't be cured. Yet. So issac takes medication." I said my throut all dry.

"How is it caused." Levi asked me raising an eyebrow at me.

I really didn't want to answer him but as of this moment i had no choice. It's either my pride or Issacs life.

And i wasn't taking that risk.

"When something really traumitizing happens at a young age, Issacs parents and twin sister were shot infront of him before we found him. That can normally trigger it. It also gets worse if you lack sun light. Which if you haven't noticed EVERYONE DOES IN THIS PLACE!" I screamed the last part i could see some of the soldiers tense up.

I looked over to levi and Erwin who are talking to that glasses lady. Who i respect, she did save Issac.

•●■Hanji POV~■●•

I walked over to Erwin and Levi.

"Erwin. Levi. We need to bring him to the surface NOW. I was lucky enough to carry an extra bottle of the midication he needs. Eren suffers from the same sickness but his is not as worse as he heals as a titan and he has sun light. But Issac doesn't. He needs to get up there. They all do." I said pointing to Fler, Issac and Y/N.

I don't think i have ever been so serious is my whole life...i guess Levi saw that too as he stared at Erwin for his answer.

"I see your point Hanji." Erwin says as Levi continues to look at Issac and Fler. I glance over to Y/N to see her give me a soft smile almost to say "thank you" which i returned with a nod and a smile.

•●■Your POV~■●•

Thank you hanji.

Erwin slowly walks up to me and kneeled down.

"Y/N. Are you still up for the deal. If you come up with us, i will make sure Issac gets proper treatment. So?" He asked.

For Issac.

For Fler.

For humanity. (Not so much but it sounds epic so why not)

"I agree." I said then lowering my head. I can feel my pride falling. But i didn't care about that.

Not anymore atleast.

"Good. I will let you go get your stuff from your uh..."

"Yes we have a house." I said smirking at him. We are thugs. Not homeless.

He nodded at a soldier and he came over and unlocked the handcuff of me and my friends. Fler helped Issac up and i went as well.

We helped him walk with a arm over our shoulders. I guided Hanji, Issabel, Farlan and of coure that asshole Levi to follow us as we went to our house. Or should i say his old house.

•●■□■●•

•●■□■●•

THANK CHU FOR READING. I know it's short but so is Levi so it's akay😉.

Levi: 😲WHAT?

Me: uhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Levi: *taps foot on floor with smoke comming out of his ears.*

Me: UHHHHHH. tea?😇

Levi: *takes tea*

Me: *waits for a thank you*

Levi: *walks away to hanji*

Me: OHMEHGAWD GUYS LEVIHAN IS REAL I REPEAT LEVIHAN IS REAL!🙌

Levi: YOU LIL SHI-

Me: bye :3