chp16- Become stronger

Ok this chapter is going to be sad so i am warning you in advance. And hopefully your questions will be answers in this chapter😅OKI THEM ON WITH DE CHAPTER...

New chapter- Become stronger.

Last chapter- Love is not a killer

●•Your POV~•●■

Ow...my head is like hell right now.

Where am i?

I look around but i can't see anything. Suddenly a flash pushes me back onto the ground.

I touch my head to feel my bandage gone. And i look down to my stomach to see the wound completly gone.

I hear a soft piano play somewhere in the distance. But there was nothing infront of me. Or behind me. Just a plain...well plain place. I could walk for miles and hours but there would still be nothing.

I must be dead.

Great Y/N you have gone and killed yourself. You stupid brain it was your fault.

But the last thing i remember is......

Mikey?

MIKEY!

I REMEBER NOW!

Mikey. My family and fire and-

FIRE!

I can't stay here.

I need to help them.

I need to help Levi.

I ran. And ran. It felt like minutes went past. Hours. But there was nothing.

I was done. Finished. There was nothing i could do. No where i could go. There was nothing. I am helpless. And useless. Just like back then.

■●•Flash back~•●■

"Mommy? Daddy? Mommy, Daddy where are you? Are we playing hide and seek? Ok i guess i need to find you. Hehe." I said giggling. They always hide in there room.

As i crept towards their room but saw that their door was wide open. 'Thats weird?' I thought. Mommy and Daddy always keep the door closed they are not that stupid.

Oh well.

I skipped towards the door handel and pushed it a bit more to see what i can never turn back on.

The sight i will never forget.

My father dangling from the ceiling hook were was once their wind chime.

And my mothers lifeless body on the bed, covered in blood and my brother being strangled by a man.

"W-why?" I blurt out forgetting the Man who must have killed my parents.

"Well isn't it little Y/N. Hello dear. Sorry we had to meet like this. I was just teaching your brother some manners."

"Y-you killed them. My Mommy and Daddy." Tears were flooding my eyes i couldn't see clearly.

"Of course i did. I killed your Mommy. But i am your Daddy. That other man is just a Man who died. I am your father not that bastard."

"D-don't say that. YOUR NOT MY DADDY! LET GO OF B/N NOW!" I scream running towards the Man who took away my parents.

( B/N is brothers name btw, ruined the feels oops carry on and ignore my blabbering so hows that cake ur eating and th-*slap*)

I run up to him and sink my teeth into his arm. Making him drop B/N.

B/N held his chest and coughed voilently. His face pale and dry.

"Y-Y/N R-RUN AWA-AWAY" He manged to shout, his voice cracking.

"I w-won't leave you i can't l-" i said crying into his chest.

He wrapped his arm around my back and patted my head lightly.

"We'll see eachother again...i promise." He said with a sad smile.

He was accepting his fate.

It was either his life or mine.

"P-promise B/N?" i say looking up.

I hear a low grunt and turn around to see the Man getting up.

"Promise Y/N, now go. Stay safe ok?"

I gave him a nodd and one last hug.

Even as a 9 year old girl...i knew i would never see him again...

And i was ready to make that choice.

If that ment...avenging his death.

I shoot up and bolt to the door.

"OY KID!" Says the man blocking my path.

"N-no d-don't kill me." I whimper...is this the end of me?

"Tch. Your weak. And useless. Go out there and become stronger and useful. Then i might consider killing you."

Is he letting me go?

He walked away from the door towards B/N.

I was about to run when i heard his voice again.

"The names Mikey kid. See you in a few years akay sweet heart? I have no reason to kill the weak. Give me a reason next time we meet? Now scram or i might reconsider my choice." He said as he kicked B/N who had a sad smile on his face.

"Bye Y/N." He said before i ran out the room.

I ran.

And ran.

Until i was far enough to see the top of the house near a ally way.

I took a deep breath. I will become stronger. I said to myself. But before i could take another step i heard the sound that can end a life in a instance.

*bang*