Chapter 1

A/N: genuinely DONT judge me for this. i was deadass 11 when i wrote this & ik it's shit & im way too lazy to go in & edit everything 😭

It was a nice day in Africa where the lions lived. A lion cub named Sage was just walking through the pridelands minding her own business.

One day, she was walking through the pridelands and saw something or someone. It was a young lion cub. He had red hair on top of his head and at the end of his tail. Once the lion cub saw Sage he started running for her and he tackled her to the ground pinning her. Sage got scared. She didn't know what to do.

Sage then said,"Who are you"?
The cub said,"My name is Kion leader of the Lion guard."
Sage said ,"Oh Kion that's a nice name" she said smiling at him. "My name is Sage." "Aw Sage is a nice name." He said to her blushing a little bit.

Kion smiled back at her. He said,"What are you doing here"? Sage said "oh um I was just exploring the jungle to see what things I can find and I found you she said smiling". Kion smiled back at her. Then there was a huge silence between the two cubs. Until Kion broke the silence by saying,"hey wanna see something cool my dad went here with my mom before when they were young (kion's parents are Simba and Nala).

Sage was thinking and then she said,"Sure this will sound really fun!" Kion said," oh yeah this place is really fun I'm sure you will like it!" Kion said. Sage said ", okay let's go!"

End of chapter 1 will continue this chapter 2 and possibly everything else tomorrow. Bye