Chapter 14

It was morning in the pridelands (as usual) Kion, Sage, and Kiara went into the jungle to explore.

As they were walking into the jungle Kion said", Hey Sage, Kiara I'll be back". He said as he raced to somewhere in the jungle. Sage had a confused look on her face.

45 minutes later...

Kiara said", ugh what is taking Kion so long". Sage said", hmmm I don't know maybe we should split up. Kiara said", good idea".

Sage's POV

I was walking around looking for Kion. I just don't know where he could be, but last night I heard him talking to a feminine voice and he said to meet me in the jungle. Well I really don't know what this is about.

I was coming accross a hill and a huge tree. There I saw two lion cubs holding each other then rolling down a hill. That lion cub had red hair just like Kion and at the end of his tail. I walked on a tree on to a branch and then a twig snapped.I saw Kion lick the cubs cheek. I then fell through the tree Then Sage said", AAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" That caught Kion and the other cubs attention.

No ones POV

Sage moaned then looked up to see Kion and another cub standing next to him nuzzling him. Kion totally forgot that Sage was his mate and he didn't realize what that cub was doing to him. Sage said", O"- Wha-" K-kion h-" how could y-you"?!!!!????!

Kion said" oh ummm (gulp) its not what it looks like".

Sage said," WELL IT LOOKS LIKE IT TO ME!!!" Sage just ran away crying non stop. Kion said", Sage wait", I can explain". Sage said in the distance", nothing to explain Kion!!!". The cub that Kion was with (Brittany) just walked away upset and mad.

Sage was running until she came across Kiara. Kiara said", woah woah Sage what happened"? Sage said", Kion has another mate". She said sobbing. Kiara said",WHAT"???!!! Sage said", yeah he does". Kiara said". I thought he was with you". Sage said", well not anymore I think".

Kion finally found Sage and said", Sage I can explain". Sage said", stay away from me"! Kion said ", Sage please".

Kiara was just looking confused.

End of Chapter 14

Lol give me more ideas on what I should do thanks. Kion lover out. Byeee. ✌