Chapter 10

While Vitani crept up against them, Vitani had a sharp and pointy stick in her paw. She ran up to Sage and grabbed her and taking the stick out holding it up to her neck.

Kion said", woah woah Vitani what are you doing"? Vitani said", I have to kill her". Kion said", Why, there is no reason to kill her". Vitani said", I want to be with you Kion, I love you. Kion was shocked.

Kion said", can you please let her go she is my everything and I can't loose her". Vitani said",Say you love me first then I'll let her go". Sage was saying", Noo Kion don't do it"!

Kion really wanted Sage to be free but he doesn't like Vitani he likes Sage. He didn't know what to do. He doesn't want his mate to be killed.

Kion said", Vitani please don't do this". Vitani placed the stick deeper into Sage's neck and she yelped. Kion gasped. Kion saw Bunga and said "Bunga, go get my mom". "Okay". Said Bunga.

Bunga and Nala quickly ran back. Nala said", Vitani what are you doing"? She said", I can't let her live". Nala said", what did she ever do to you"? Vitani said", she took Kion away from me, and I can't let her be with him". Nala quickly ran to Vitani and snatched the stick away from her.

Vitani was now choking Sage and Nala quickly got Sage and put her on the floor. Nala took Vitani and brung her back where she was. Kion ran to Sage and saw her coughing. Kion said", Sage are you okay"? Sage said", yeah I think so". She just noticed she got her voice back.

Kion and Sage were nuzzling each other. Once Nala came back, it was time for bed. Everyone in the pride lands were sound asleep.

End if chapter 10

Need some ideas plzzz. Byeee.✌