Chapter 9

After three days of the race, Fuli was back on the lion guard. Sage was disappointed but hey she had a good point.

One day, Sage, Kion, Kiara, and Kovu were all sleeping. That night, someone walked into the lion guard lair and took Sage. She lost her voice due to the championship of trying to win the race. She tried to scream", KION"! But he couldn't hear her.
And the person took her away.

The next morning, everyone got up in the lion guard lair. Kiara said", hey,where's Sage"? They all looked around to find her but no luck. Kion walked back to the lion guard lair. He smelled something. He smelled someone.

He smelt it and noticed two people. Sage and scar.

"Scar". He said. Kion ran to Kiara and Kovu. Kovu said", so do you know who took Sage"? Kion growled and said", your "father" took her". Kiara was shocked and backed up from him. Kovu said", what, I never knew that he would kidnap her or anyone I know where they are, I can show them to you". Kion said Are you sure"? "Totally". Said Kovu.

As they were walking to where Scar had put Sage they crept up behind a rock to see Sage just sleeping. Kovu said", why would he even do something like this"? Kion said", how come Sage didn't wake me up"? Kiara said", Kion remember, she lost her voice from the race her and Fuli had". Kion said", oh yeah".

Sage was finally awake. Kiara was trying to wave her hand so Sage can see her. Sage saw her hand and waved back at her. Sage tried to escape but scar came out and stopped her. They all came running in attacking Scar. Once Kion bit him, Scar threw him on a wall. They stopped fighting then Kovu said, " Scar, why would you do this?" Scar said", Ohh no reason to know". Kovu's sister Vitani came out running. She saw Kion injured and walked over to him and said, "Are you okay?" Kion said, "Yeah I think so." She helped him up as they both walked next to Sage.

Scar just let's them go and tells Vitani to follow them. Kion says", Sage are you okay, did he hurt you?" Sage nodded her head yes and no. He nuzzled her and once Vitani saw Kion do that, she was a little bit jealous because she liked Kion too. She had a plan. A crule plan.

End of chapter 9

Lol will make chapter 10 today and maybe 11 yay byeee.✌