Chapter 30

Kion got up and said "Sage, we are going back, everyone might be worried." He said getting up. Sage was crying. Tears started to roll down her face and she couldn't get up. "K-kion I-I- I can't get up!" She said trying to get up but then falling down again. "Sage listen to me." Kion said grabbing her gently. "I have faith in you and I know you can do it trust me." He said looking her dead in the eyes. He watched her green eyes sparkle in the moonlight. "Ok Kion I'll try since I t-trust yo-u.

"That's the spirit Sage come on don't worry I'm here for you and I'll make sure nothing happens to you sweetheart." "Aww thanks Kion your so sweet". "Thanks Sage."

Kion and Sage started up the rocky mountain and slowly climbed up. Kion was ahead of Sage and she stumbeled a little and fell back. "AHHHH"-. As quickly as he could, Kion grunted and caught her and they both fell to the ground with Kion on top of Sage. Kion blushed dead red as marshalls fire truck ( Marshall is from PAW Patrol) because his face was so close to Sage's. She blushed too and got up and started to walk back up the mountain.

They both helped each other get through up the mountain. Once they reached the top they both sat down and taking deep breaths gasping for air. "You okay Sage?" Kion asked looking at her eyes. "Yeah I'm fine I just need to rest that's all but first, I wanna run." Sage darted off just wanting to run and have fun but her fun ended when Kion jumped in front of her making her fall to the ground laying on her back. "Woah woah woah woah woah, Sage you need to calm down." He said looking at her on the ground. She got up and sat up and said "Kion I just need some more energy." "You've already had you energy and the only way for you to get more energy is to sleep." "But Kion we can't go back!" "I know that that's why you need to rest here."

Sage was frustrated and happy at the same time. "Ughh fine I'll sleep." She lied down on the ground and just looked at the stars then Kion. "Love you." Kion said winking at her like nothing ever happened."Love you too my lover Kion." She said while drifting off to sleep. Kion smiled and kissed her and then went to sleep too.

End of chapter 30

JUST KIDDING THERES MORE XD

Zuri's POV

I was running as fast as I can and made sure I wasn't seen by Kion or Sage. I am so glad I did that cause now
Sage lost her cub and I'm scared cause Kion's gonna kill me! I don't know what to do but he'll never find out it was me. So now that what someone gets for taking my man. I can't tell anyone about this. Not even Kiara and Tiifu. Since I already know that Tiifu doesn't like Kion. Now all I need to do is to stop Sage from being with Kion so he can be my lover. I'll just go back to pride rock and just sleep and see tomorrow morning what will happen. Soon, Kion will be MINE !!!!