Chapter 27

In the middle of the day Zuri was running as fast as she could. Unexpectedly, she ran into Kion.

She blushed and smiled. "Hi Kion". She said nervously.
"Hey Zuri". "What's up?" "Oh n-nothing, what brings you here?"
"Well I wanted to talk to you because you and Kiara were acting, well uh strange"."Oh uh w-well.."
Sighs. "Okay Kion there is something that I need to tell you and it is about you". "I'm listening".

Zuri was so scared to tell Kion. "Kion, the truth is that I like you Kion and I understand if you don't like me back". She said looking away. Kions mind was racing back and forth. "Are you kidding me?!?! My sisters best friends like me. Sighs. He took a deep breath and said" Listen Zuri I know that you like me now but I can'-" she tackled him and kissed him. For some random reason he didn't pull back. Sage was walking past the watering hold as she was holding Chase. She came across two lion cubs. She looked closely and examined them both. Queby, Kions younger sister came upon Sage. Sages eyes were red with anger. "Hey Sage what's up?" "Queby I'll be right back." Sage said while giving Chase to Queby. She walked up to the lion cub that was kissing Kion. She pulled her back and pinned her down. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY MATE?!?!"

"Your mate?" "Zuri I was trying to tell you that I already have a mate". "If you don't love her then why didn't you pull back when I was kissing you???" Sage shot Kion a death glare. "Kion you have got to be kidding me, didn't you forget you have a son?" "Sage liste-" "You know what Kion just save it for now I hope you enjoy your new mate, see you later". She said tearing up while running back to pride rock. "Sage wait".

She didn't listen to him. She just took off running. He sighed in defeat. "Kion, I'm sorry I didn't let you finish your sentence its just that I like you and I - I am so sorry , I didn't know that you had a mate". She said crying. Kion walked over to her and gave her a friendly lick on her cheek. She was shocked at what he had just done to her. "Its okay Zuri, I forgive you". "Asante Kion". "I better get back to Sage see you later". He said as he took off running. "Bye Kion". Zuri was mad and had a plan, an evil plan. She was just waiting for the right time to do it.

In the lion guard lair....

Sage was sitting in a corner with her head down crying. She said to herself " How can Kion do this to me again?" "Sage?" Kion said walking in. "What do you want?". "Sage I'm sorry its really not my fault I didn't kiss her she kissed me!" "Then why did she say that you didn't pull away ?" "Sage she was pushing me down, she was too strong". Kion did have a fair point. "Fine Kion I forgive you". She said. He pinned her down and kissed her with passion. "Asante Sage. She pulled away and got up. She looked at Chase who was playing around with his paws. Sage smiled. Kion walked over to her and nuzzled her. They both smiled at him. He ran to him mom and went under her paws and fell asleep. She started to fall asleep. She licked Kions cheek. He did the same back to her. Then they both went to sleep.

End of chapter 27

Okay so I have a surprise in maybe chapter 28, 29, or 30! Can you guess what it is if you get it right you you get a shout out! Here is a clue. Its about Sage. Can you guess??? Tell me in the comments below. Give me ideas plzzz. Thanks ppl. And I'll see you in the next chapter.... Peace. ✌