Chapter 4

Kion just sighed. He didn't know what to say. Kion said", Sage listen I",- but before he could finish his sentence, Sage said", it's okay".

Kion said," what do you mean"? Sage sighed and said", well I liked you too the first day we met". She said smiling. Wow I never knew that". Said kion. And I liked you the first day we met too". Said Kion.

There was a silence between them. Then Sage said," so what do we do now"? Kion said". I don't know, I'd rather skip the morning hunt". Yeah me too",said Sage. Kion had an idea.

He said", hey Sage wanna meet my lion guard crew"? Sage said", sure why not"?

So they both started running towards the lion guard lair and as they walked in, Kion was greeted by his fellow lion guard partners.

Kion said", hey guys there is someone I want you to meet, this is my best friend, Sage".

"It's nice to meet you Sage". Said Bunga, Ono and,Beshte. But Fuli didn't say anything until she walked up to Sage and said," Sage huh,? What a pretty dumb name". Laughed Fuli. Kion looked at Fuli and then back at Sage. Sage said", What was that for I never did anything to you". She said in a sad voice.

Fuli said", oh I know you didn't do anything to me, I just like doing that to lions like you and I said that to you because you are ugly and you are in my face now run along". Sage had tears in her eyes and then went next to Kion and she whispered", sorry Kion I don't think I should be here".

Sage ran out of the lion guard lair crying. Kion then said,"wait Sage come back". Everyone in the lair looked at Fuli. Kion and the others were really mad at her.

Kion then said". Fuli, what was that for"? She didn't do anything to you and she is not ugly she is the most beautiful lion I have ever seen and her name is perfect just like her".

Fuli said", ohh so you have a little crush on her"? Kion said bravley", Yes yes I do".

Look I'll handle this later I have to go find her and fuli , you're coming with me," said Kion

Why should I", said Fuli . So you can apologize". Said Kion. Fuli had an idea. An evil idea. She finally said". Fine I'll come". She said with an evil grin that Kion didn't see.

So they walked out of the lair to look for Sage. Kion said", Sage, Sage"? Kion and Fuli walked up until the elephant graveyard when he saw Sage just sitting at the edge of the clift. He ran to her and said", Sage are you okay"? Sage said", yeah I'm okay, did someone come along with you"? Kion said", yeah Fuli did she says she wants to say sorry for what she said to you". Okay fine Sage said.

Fuli was right next to Kion then walked up to Sage. Fuli said", Sage look, I am not sorry".
Sage said", What? Fuli then jumped on sage attacking her making them tumble into the graveyard. Kion was really mad at Fuli so he jumped in to the fight with Sage and Fuli. Kion grabbed Fuli and bit her then Fuli scratched Kion on his face and Sage jumped in trying to protect Kion but when she did Fuli bit her scratched her and threw her everywhere several times. Kion then roared at Fuli and she stopped hurting Sage. Kion said in an angry tone", LEAVE HER ALONEE"!!! That really scared Fuli as she ran off back to the lair and Kion might be thinking to remove her from the lion guard.

Kion was bleeding a little on his face. He then ran to his best friend and saw her on the floor with claw marks and her face and arms were bleeding too. Kion said", oh Sage not again please not again"! He said come on Sage I need you, I love you. Kion was just lying there crying until Sage said", I love you too Kion. Kion looked up then down at Sage.Kion was sooo happy to see his best friend awake again. He said", Sage"! In a happy voice as he licked her face. She blushed once he did that to her she did the same and he blushed. They started nuzzling each other and they stopped. At the same time, they both said", are you okay"? And at the same time they said yes I am". And they both laughed. They left the elephant graveyard back to pride rock. Getting ready for the night.

Once they returned, it was night time and it was time for bed. Kion said", good night Sage, I love you he said" as he licked her face and nuzzling her. Then Sage said", good night Kion and I love you too". They both went opposite directions and went straight to bed. They were both thinking about each other when they went to sleep.

End of chapter 4 yay I like this chapter lol I will make chapter 5 today and maybe 6 like,read comment byeee.✌