Chapter 3

[Aquapaw's POV]

Tinypaw kept tossing and turning next to me. I wanted to wake her up but then she would probably hiss at me and hate me even more then she does right now. I sighed and laid my head back on my paws. I hadn't been able to sleep since she was tossing and turning.

"Only the tail of aqua can save the tiny claw from the dark heart." I mumbled to myself as I remembered the prophecy I had been given when I was still a kit. Why was it me? I wasn't that strong, I could barely hunt, and most cats ignored me. Maybe I was just suppose to give the prophecy to someone else. But there was no other cat with 'aqua' in his or her name.

What about the tiny? I thought since I didn't want to wake anyone up. I looked to Tinypaw. Could she be the tiny? What 'dark heart' do I have to save her from? I have no clue what I'm suppose to do. I'm too young for all of this. I pressed my ears down. That was a bad thing. Since after that I heard something more mumbled then what I could of heard if my ears were up. Even mumbled I knew what it was. A battle cry.

I jumped to my feet and nudged Tinypaw and Leopardpaw, mainly since they were the only ones next to me, awake. Tinypaw woke up instantly like she was waiting for it. I never could understand shecats. Leopardpaw took a little more time but he soon woke up.

"Battle." Was the only word needed for this. Leopardpaw nodded and started to wake up the rest of the apprentices. I looked next to me expecting to see Tinypaw but she was gone. My eyes widened and I rushed out of the den. She couldn't of been taken could she? No, one of us would of seen her being taken.

"Go, I'll get the rest of them." Leopardpaw said to me. I nodded thankfully to him and rushed out of the den. I took in my surroundings for a seconds. There was a lot of fighting. We were against EverClan this time. It was a lot better then the Dark Forest and EverClan.

I kept looking around. I saw everyone fighting except the queens, kits, apprentices, and Cheetahpelt. He must of gone to get MapleClan or TideClan for help. Then I saw Tinypaw. She was fighting against a warrior! She even looked like she was winning. I rushed over and jumped on the warrior's back.

"Aquapaw! Get out of here! I have this." Tinypaw hissed at me. Then she got knocked to the ground with one swift blow to the head. Anger boiled up in me. The warrior reared up and I got off of his back. I had to do this for Tinypaw now.

"Get away kit," the warrior hissed at me. My fur bristled and I lunged myself at the warrior. He sidestepped and I ended up on he ground. I got up and shook my pelt. I wasn't giving up. I growled loudly at the warrior and tried to attack him again. This time I hit him, just barely though.

"Get out of our camp!" I hissed at him. He refused to leave. He knocked me with his paw and I fell back. My side hurt now.

"Charge!" A yowl from Leopardpaw called not far away. I barely looked over to his direction and saw a band of apprentices charging at the warrior. I managed to suppress a chuckle. Leopardpaw was surely crazy for this.

"You okay?" Creampaw said as she walked over to me. I guess she must of broken away to go help me.

"Yea, I'll be fine. Leopardpaw surely is creative." I said as I kept watching the apprentices. They were actually beating the warrior. Maybe it was just because there was so many of us.

"Come on, I got to check on Tinypaw." Creampaw said and I got up slowly. My side still hurt but I can deal with the pain. We both went over to Tinypaw. She looked like she was knocked out.

"She's knocked out. We need to get her to the medicine cat den." I told Creampaw. She nodded and sniffed Tinypaw's pelt before grabbing her scruff and pulled her up just enough for me to get under her to get her up. I squeezed myself to the ground then once I felt her on my back I got up slowly.

"Let's go before someone sees us and comes to attack." Creampaw said and stayed by my side. We hurried to the medicine cat den and I put Tinypaw down carefully. She laid still now. I could just see her breathing.

"I'm going back to fight." I told Creampaw. She looked my way like I was crazy.

"Your hurt. You can't go fight." Creampaw insisted.

"Those cats out there are going to be hurt if all of us don't fight!" I growled a little. I had no clue where the anger came from. She nodded and backed away from me.

"Go then." She said quietly and sat down by Tinypaw. "I'll keep her safe." She said quietly still.

"I'm sorry Creampaw." I told her then ran out of the den to go back to fighting. The apprentices had now spread out. I guess they finally took down that warrior. I looked around for whoever  needed help. Then I saw Spokenstar and Greystar battling each other. I growled as I saw Spokenstar loosing. She couldn't loose! She had to stay our leader.

----------------------

Another chapter done. I hope you liked it and don't forget to leave a vote or a comment!