Chapter 16

[Greystar's POV]

I marched across the border with my whole clan. We were going to control TideClan too. I was going to be leader of both clans. That's why I needed my whole clan. We walked through the TideClan forest and closer to the camp. With every pawsteps I felt more power going through my veins.

Have you thought of a name for the two clans combined? Snakefang's calm and cooling voice hissed in my thoughts.

I was kinda thinking WingClan. I told him. WingClan actually seemed like a good name and it would remind me of my old mentor, Miststar's warrior name Mistwing.

That doesn't sound evil. We want it to sound evil. Can I help you? He asked me.

Fine, what do you think? I asked giving in to him.

I was kinda thinking SnakeClan after myself but if you don't like that then how about ScarClan? He asked me.

I don't like either of these. Let's talk later. We are almost at the camp. I told him as I started to hear Whitestar doing a clan meeting.

Fine. I'll think of more while I'm gone. He growled and his voice disappeared. I turned to my warriors and pointed my tail to the air telling them to wait. Then I pointed to Bugpaw and told him to come with me. I had to get closer and figure out when they were the weakest. Then we would strike.

"Duskspark, do you believe that they can actually help us?" Whitestar asked his new deputy, Duskspark, as six other cats that I've never seen sat in front of the clan.

"I do, and if you don't mind, can we give Snowingpaw a warrior name? Her brother has his." Duskspark asked and looked to a white shecat just barely out of the medicine cat den.

"Sure, Snowingpaw, are you well enough to come forward?" Whitestar asked as he looked to the shecat.

"Yes, thank you Whitestar." She smiled and hobbled toward where the other six cats where. I could tell her leg was broken. She didn't seem like a threat. I would have to tell my warriors that they can't kill her.

"Then, by the powers of StarClan I give you your warrior name. Though you are not from TideClan you have helped us a lot and Duskspark is right, your brother got his warrior name so you now deserve yours. Snowingpaw, from this moment on you shall be called Snowingblaze! We welcome you as a true warrior." Whitestar yowled.

Snowingblaze must be the sister of Venomtooth then. So a leader's daughter. She would be perfect to hold hostage to get Silverstar to back down.

"Thank you Whitestar." She smiled and looked to Duskspark then backed away back to her spot by the medicine cat den.

"Now, we have six cats that we will welcome into TideClan so we can have more cats. Mint, Murk, Droplet, Howl, Coyote, and Panther step forward please." Whitestar said. I would at least wait till they got their new warriors and apprentices. That would be nice enough.

The six cats stepped together. They all looked so different. Mint was a brown and light blue shecat that looked hyper. Murk was a dark brown tom that seemed to have it all under control. Droplet was a small white and blue shecat with a paw that didn't work from that I could tell. Howl was a black and light grey tom that stayed by Droplet and seemed protective. Coyote was a light brown tom with a light grey belly, and he seemed curious. Then there was Panther. That tom was pure black and looked very sneaky. Great for my plan.

"Mint, from this moment on until you receive your full medicine cat name you shall be called Mintpaw. Your mentor will be Blizzardleap and he will teach you how to help your clanmates." Whitestar said. Mintpaw dipped her head to the leader and went over to the medicine cat.

"Murk, from this moment on you shall be called Deepmud. We hope you can help us in our battles." Whitestar smiled to Deepmud. Such a strange name. Who would name their kit Deepkit? No cat I knew.

"Droplet, from this moment on until you receive your warrior name you shall be called Waterpaw. I will be your mentor so I can figure out how to help you the best." Whitestar purred to the new apprentice. I was kinda hoping that he was going to name her Deadpaw since her paw didn't work but I guess that would be a little mean.

"Howl, from this moment on until you receive your warrior name you shall be called Wolfpaw. Your mentor shall be Duskspark since he can handle two apprentices." Whitestar smiled to the deputy.

"Yes I can. Thank you for that." Duskspark replied quickly.

"Then, Coyote from this moment on you shall be called Jumpingcoyote. We hope you help us through battle." Whitestar and moved onto the last cat, Panther.

"Panther, from this moment on until you receive your warrior name you shall be called Stealthpaw. Your mentor will be Nightfang." Whitestar said. The clan started to cheer and I leaned over to Bugpaw.

"Go get the clan. We attack as soon as they get here." I whispered to him. He nodded and broke off into a run back to where the rest of the clan had stopped. I stayed in my spot and watched.

-----------------------------------

Next chapter will also be part of this just a different POV. I kinda like the rouges. They seem nice. How do you like them? How do you think this battle will turn out? Well I'm not going to say anything and end the chapter. I hope you liked it and don't forget to leave a vote or a comment!