Chapter 13

[Tinypaw's POV]

My eyes fluttered open after I had a nice training in the Dark Forest. I looked around and noticed I was in the medicine cat den. I also noticed that Flamefur and Creampaw were watching me. I tilted my head a little confused.

"Tinypaw, your awake?" Creampaw asked a little scared. I had almost forgotten she was blind and couldn't see me awake. She must of sensed me getting up though.

"Yes, I'm awake." I told her as if it must of been common knowledge. The cream-furred shecat hissed a little.

"Oh my kit!" Flamefur purred and started to lick my head. I hissed a little.

"I'm not your little kit anymore." I growled slightly to her.

Good. Now tell her you are a warrior and don't need anyone to look after you. The voice of Bloodtear whispered in my head. I would of said it but that's when Aquapaw walked in.

"I'm guessing that the gathering is over." Creampaw said and hurried out of the den. Soon Sparklight came into the den.

"Tinypaw! You're awake!" Sparklight said and pushed past Aquapaw as she came closer to me.

"STAY AWAY FROM ME!" I yowled not wanting them all the crowd me. Wrong choice. That caused most of the cats in the clan to start to gather outside of the medicine cat den. Flamefur got up and stood next to Sparklight scared. Aquapaw stared at me with his eyes looking sad.

"Tinypaw.." He whispered as he continued to stare at me. Great, now I hurt his feelings. He was the only one that ever cared about me.

Run into the forest. I will meet you there. Bloodtear whispered in my head.

Okay, I will try. I thought in my head to tell him.

There is no trying, just doing. Bloodtear hissed a little in my head.

Fine. I'll be there soon. I thought back to him. That shut him up. I glanced at the entrance and figured I could make it out. I got up quickly and ran out the entrance and toward the camp entrance. I needed to get away from those cats.

Turn left! Bloodtear hissed at me. I focused and quickly turned before I ran right into a tree. I kept running till I found a nice clearing and stopped. Bloodtear then appeared by me with Hawkstar by him.

"Why do I have to keep going there. I like it better in the Dark Forest. You guys aren't evil." I sighed and laid down slowly.

"You have to stay just a little longer. There is not much we can do about it." Bloodtear told me.

"We still haven't found a way to take your body to the Dark Forest so you never have to wake up in this cursed forest again." Hawkstar explained to me. I nodded and laid my head on my paws.

"I wish you could hurry up and figure out how. I want to live there." I sighed again and looked up to them.

--------------------------------

Sorry it took forever. I've been working on my contest entry for WattyClans and I finished that now. It's called 'Lunar's Death' yea, it's sad. Also, I've kinda had writers block for this story. I hope to update later but I don't know when. I hope you enjoyed the chapter and don't forget to leave a vote or a comment!