Chapter 4

[Bloodtear's POV]

I kept pacing back and forth. That stupid Aquapaw! He ruined Tinypaw's concentration. I had to find some way to make her stay away from him. I looked back to Tinypaw and she was laying on the ground staring back up to me. Every once in a while her eyes would flicker to Maplefur, Darkpaw, or Hawkstar. The rest of the Dark Forest warriors were either off training or something else. We were really the only ones that cared about her enough.

"Bloodtear, I had it. Aquapaw just distracted me. I would of killed that warrior." Tinypaw finally said. I shot her a glare but she glared back challenging me.

"The kit's right. It was the apprentice's fault." Darkpaw spoke up earning a glare from Tinypaw as he said 'kit.' I chuckled softly. It was funny to watch them two fight.

"Bloodtear, relax. Those medicine cats will help her. It was only a few scratches and a hit to the head. There is no way she can die from that. Anyways, we are in control of she lives or not." Maplefur said calmly. I rolled my eyes.

"I was really hit on the head twice. Once by the warrior and once by the ground." Tinypaw corrected. I shot her another glare wanting her to shut up. She wasn't helping me calm down at all.

"None of you are helping me!" I hissed finally.

"We have sent prophecies. They won't want her to die. Even if those prophecies are false." Hawkstar said. He did prove a point. Her had sent a couple prophecies about a great tiny though all of it was false.

"Yes, but what if StarClan comes and tells them they aren't real. They do still have control on the clan more then we do." I said as I kept pacing.

"How much longer do I have to wait?" Tinypaw asked. All of us ignored her so she tried again. "I said, HOW MUCH LONGER DO I HAVE TO WAIT?" She said again but with a little more force.

"You could wait forever and never wake up. I could just kill you here." Darkpaw hissed. That earned him some claw marks on his ear from his father, Hawkstar.

"We need her. She can't die." Hawkstar growled to his son.

"We could use her more if she was dead." Darkpaw remarked.

"SHUT UP BOTH OF YOU MOUSEBRAINS!" I growled at them annoyed at them for bickering. They both obeyed though Hawkstar looked like he still had more to say to both his son and me.

"If I'm stuck here can I at least train?" Tinypaw asked with her tail flicking against the ground. She looked bored and decided to lick her paw.

"Darkpaw and Hawkstar, can you two at least get along long enough for you to train her for a little bit?" I asked them.

"Sure." Darkpaw said sarcastically earning another claw to the ear by his father.

"We will. Come on you two." Hawkstar said and started to pad away leaving me with Maplefur.

-----------------

I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while. I have writer's block but I just barely finished up this chapter. Instead of New Year's Day I'm going to finish this by my birthday which is the fourth of January. I really hope I can. This will be a fast book since it will all take place in a moon basically. Well, I hope you enjoyed with chapter and don't forget to leave a vote or a comment!!!