Chapter 1- The Life of Lily Jackson

Sorry if I ruin this, but this is how it will go gurl. =)

_______________________________________________________

~Cara's POV~

    I sat on my bed strumming my guitar to an unfamiliar tune. I don't know why but when I miss Rea I see her jumping around my room fan girling about the new One Direction news. That's what I see now, she jumping around my room, but she stops to listen to what I'm singing. She's staring at me.

There was this girl

So full of life

She made you look with every twirl

Then made feel like a knife

She ran away from you one day oh

Thought she wasn't good enough oh

But remember my friend

She'll come back home one day uh oh

One day uh oh

[I made the lyrics up, don't judge]

I look up to my vision of Rea, she just stares at me and disappears, and she just says a few words. "I think it time you go back babe."  She says to me. I just put my guitar away and went for a walk in the streets of L.A.  

I think of what Rea said, or what my vision of Rea said. I'm don’t think I'm ready to face them again. Never again. I like my life as Lily Jackson, the girl who works in Starbucks. What? I couldn't get a job anywhere else. Even though I have a lot of money in my bank account, I took all my money out of that and made a new bank account. I have to say I have a lot of money from the tour but that is for when I really need it. 

I got to Starbucks and slipped on my apron and got to work. I am friends with no one, people at work try to talk to me, but I push them away. Except this one girl, her name is Sky, and she's obsessed with me. Not Lily Jackson, but Cara Jansen. I was touched and she said I look like her but I just said I don’t see it. I dyed my hair from dark brown to light brown, so Sky bought it. 

"Lily!" I heard a voice behind me. Sky. 

"Sky!" I said back hugging her. She laughed and hugged me. She doesn’t have the same shift as me so she was leaving. We said our goodbyes and I got to the register. Two girls who looked 13 came to the register, one of them was shy and one was outgoing. Like how Rea and I used to be. I was outgoing and she was shy.

"Hi, what would you like girls?" I said with a sincere smile.

"OMG gurl you look like Cara Jansen!" She said as the girl nudged her to stop.

"I get that a lot." I said smiling. "Now what would you like?" 

"Do you have cookies?" She said I nodded. "Ten cookies." she said.

"That would be $10.49" I said and she checked her pockets.

"Shoot Hailey I lost my money." She said. 

"Don't worry about it, I'll pay no problem." I said the girl looked at me and smiled.

"Thank you so much, I'll pay you back." She said hugging me over the counter.

"Nope you don’t have to." I said. The girls ordered and I put my money in the register. I felt happy helping these girls. I found out their names, Casey and Hailey. Such nice little girl. Just then someone entered, my heart stopped.

What are they doing here?

_____________________________________________________________

Oooooo cliffhanger! Who do you think entered the shop huh?