Chapter 4- Directioners Rule

Freaking Slenderman thigh gap! Should I be jealous of a serial killer with no face? I think I am. O.O

____________________________________________________________________

~Niall's POV~

      We just got off the plane, well everyone except Harry and Courtney. She said she HAS to fix up her makeup in case of cameras. She is the queen of attention whores, I'm just at the vending machine, buying a REASONABLE amount of food, while I do this that Courtney bitch comes up to me.

"OMG are you sure your gonna eat that you fatty. I’m surprised that no one notices how fat and ugly you are." Courtney said while laughing. I just felt something in my chest. It felt like someone just stabbed me. I felt someone grab my shoulder and saw it was Zayn. I hugged him and cried in his shoulder.

"Ew you’re fat, ugly AND gay." Courtney said while laughing. She stopped laughing as I saw a girl behind her, tap on her shoulder. She had a 1D shirt. I just kept crying, but I felt embarrassed now. The girl looked 12-13.

"You know what, I respect Perrie, Eleanor and Danielle, but you’re just rude and rotten. I don't know what Harry sees in you but I think it won’t last now, because you saying that to Niall just got recorded," She said pointing to her iPhone. "And I should tell you he is perfection and beautiful. You just a rotten bully and no one deserves to be bullied. You just lowered a perfect boy's self esteem, when you are in no place to tell him he's ugly. Also they aren't gay, and even if they were that’s no problem because everyone is perfect. Now I suggest you keep your big mouth shut, and you’re hearing this from a 13 year old. You should be ashamed." The girl said to Courtney as she just stared at the girl.

I heard clapping around me and saw there were a bunch of people who were in the airport who witnessed that. I started applauding myself and the girl just blushed. I saw Harry coming to us and was confused until Courtney started fake crying like the bitch she is.

"Harry your fan just bullied me! I can't handle the hate." She said over dramatically, Harry seemed angry and everyone started to disagree.

"You know if you were our real fan, you would leave my girlfriend alone." He said as the girl stared at him in horror.

"She was saying stuff to Niall." Zayn said as the little girl started crying. Harry just turned his back and took Courtney away. I went to the girl and hugged her as she cried into my shoulder, I felt horrible that her idol just called her a bad fan. Louis just came up to her.

"Listen to me now, you did the right thing and don't let Harry judge you. Now did you come here alone?" Louis asked as she nodded. "Ok great come with us and we'll have a 1D day. Let's make Courtney jealous." Louis said mischievously as the girl nodded with an evil smile.

"Louis I think this is abduction." Liam butted in. Louis rolled his eyes.

"What’s your name?" He asked the girl.

"Kate."

"Cute name, now Kate call your mom or Dad and tell them you’re hanging out with your idols. Then hand the phone to me." Louis said, oh god! After that Louis explained and her parents agreed. I grabbed her and put her on my solders as she screamed in joy. As we got out of the airport we heard fans screaming and flashes.

"Woohoo!" We yelled as we giggled and made our way to the van. As we got in I put Kate in my lap and we drove off. Harry and Courtney looked at her in disgust as Kate shifted uncomfortably. I felt bad for her.

"Don't do something you'll regret, Harry. Kate is our biggest fan and you’re too blind to see that." Louis said. Harry just shook his head.

"Harry you do know that your precious slut, I-I mean girlfriend, called Niall fat and ugly." Liam said. Harry rolled his eyes.

"Courtney didn't do that." Harry said as Courtney quickly changed the subject. 

"So Niall, where are we going?" Kate asked me. I smiled a toothy smile.

"You don't know this but we found Cara here in L.A. and I got a call she's in the hospital." I said. Kate's eyes widened in shock. 

 "OMG Ciall babies?" She whispered loud enough for everyone in the car to hear. We all laughed except Courtney and Harry. I shook my head but the car door slipped open and I got out and held Kate's hand as we entered the hospital. I saw Jack and he rushed over to us. He grabbed my hand and rushed me to a hospital room and Kate was by my side. 

 I saw a girl in the hospital room who rushed over to Jack. 

"Jack where did you find her?" She said in a panicked voice.

"I don't know, Sam and I followed her to her house with Sam and then we heard screaming and when we got inside she was passed out," Jack said not making sense. I just went over to Cara.

"Well she's in a coma because she hit her head pretty hard...” The doctor said

"Cara love, please wake up." I said with hope in my voice. I saw her twitch. Her eyes peeled open. 

"N-Niall?"

_______________________________________________________

I'm so proud of the directioner who protect the boys! <3