Chapter 10-

So I decided to do one chapter and decide if I should put it off hold. Just because people told me to continue it. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

~Cara's POV~

   I can't believe I did that, I kissed Harry when I was with Niall. I have this feeling in my stomach, worse than gulit. I feel like someone was watching Harry and I. If someone saw that they could tell Niall, and he'd leave me. I have no feelings what so ever for Harry, I have feelings for only Niall, but I don't know why I kissed Harry. Why is this happening? All I wanted was to go for a walk, not kiss someone who isn't my boyfriend. I have to talk to someone, I can't keep this in my mind, I'll go mad. I walked through the door and saw Niall sitting on the couch. 

   "How was the walk?" Niall asked. My stomach turned, and I tried to smile but broke down and cried. Man I am such a p*ssy. I felt Niall wrap his arms around me, and I felt safe. I still felt guilty, he has so much faith in me and I threw that away. I'm such a coward, I can't even tell him that it was a mistake because I'm afraid he'll leave me.

  "I-I think I should just-just sleep it off." I said, sniffing. I felt Niall sigh. I wish I knew what was going through his mind. What if he was the one watching me kissing Harry. 

  "Ok I'll be there in a moment." He said making me face him, he started leaning in for a kiss, but I couldn't kiss him. He deserves someone better, but am I being selfish when I say I'm he only person who should have him? I moved my head so his kiss touches my cheek. 

  "Uhm, goodnight." I said getting up and walking away, leaving Niall confused. I went up the stairs to my room and saw Caroline sitting on my bed, arms crossed. 

  "We have to talk.." She said. I nodded and plopped down next to her. 

__________________________________________________________________________

Question of the day: How much do you hate me for stopping there? 

Ok I' still deciding if I should put this off hold. Give me time. I have a lot of books.