Chapter 20- The End

Everyone was lined up at the door and now it was time to rush in and save the day. Except will the day ever be saved? 

Even after this experience the memories will stay, in reality there will never be a good ending, this isn't a game anymore. None of the people waiting outside the door could kill Marcus, none of them could ever be a murderer. No one wants to leave with blood on their hands, no one wants to leave with a memory tattooed to their brain. a constant reminder that they took a human's life, someone breathing, someone who had a story. They ended the story and are known as the bad guy who ended a horrible life. 

No one wanted that, so as they all took a deep breath everything seemed right for a moment. The calm silence, the cool air coming from the air conditioner, even the smell of metal in the air. Even though they knew someone was going to die, everything seemed right in that moment. With that thought in mind and the cool surface of the door.

They entered the room. 

~~ 

Marcus swung his bat and hit the first person but Cara had blocked his hit with her forearms extended to cover herself. Zayn approached behind her and punched Marcus in the face while Niall, Louis and Caroline tried to get Dan out of his chair. Harry, Rea and Angel were outside waiting for everyone to make it out. 

Dan was free and Caroline and Louis helped him walk out, Dan was to weak to speak. After the abuse and trauma from this experience he had no idea what to do or what was going on. He felt weak and unaware, he didn't want to open his eyes, so he closed them right there and let out a final breath. 

Meanwhile Niall walked over to Zayn and Cara and helped get rid of Marcus. He pulled out a gun, pointing it at Cara and Zayn, and now Niall. He waved it between the three of them and chuckled, as he stopped swaying it and kept it on Cara. 

"I never liked you, you fucking bitch." Marcus said, he coughed and turned his head to the side spitting out some blood from his mouth, his gun was still aimed at Cara. 

Zayn walked forward and pushed the gun out of Marcus’s hand. Marcus dropped to the floor trying to reach the gun but Niall kicked his hand and Cara dove to get the gun and she pointed it at Marcus.

“I-It’s over.” She said, her hands shook as she held the black object in her hands.

“Go ahead shoot me. I got nothing to live for anyways.” Marcus said closing his eyes and laying back. Cara swallowed the lump in her throat and closed her eyes.

“Niall, Zayn, Let’s go.” Cara said as she lowered the gun and turned around. Niall and Zayn turned as well walking away when a shot was fired and Cara’s eyes widened. She put her hand on her stomach and felt it get wet. She raised her hand and looked at the red liquid on her hand. Blood.

Her body went numb and she fell to the floor. But before she could pass out she rose her own gun and shit Marcus, she knew she had to. She was going to die so she killed him. She wouldn’t have to live with this nightmare because in a few minutes life would be over. A tear slipped from her eyes as she laughed.

Niall ran to her and grabbed her body, her head was on his lap.

“Niall I love you. Don’t forget it.” Cara cried, as the pain shot through her body, no need to kick around the bush.

“Cara y-you can’t..” Niall said as he broke down crying on the spot.

“Just remember find a girl and make a life with her, I’ll smile down on you. Just don’t pull out your dick on the first date.” Cara said and Niall laughed through his tears.

“I love you.” He said and Cara smiled as black spots clouded her vision. This is it. This is the end. She saw Niall screaming but it was over. Life was over.

“S-She’s gone Niall.” Zayn said and Niall cried.

“Niall….Niall!” Zayn shouted and Niall snapped his head to Zayn.

“He set a bomb.” Zayn said and Niall’s eyes widened. “W-We have to get out of here.”

“B-But Cara.” Niall said and Zayn shook his head.

“We’re going to have to leave her here.” Zayn said sadly.

“What? No I’m not leaving her here.” Niall cried and Zayn let his tear fall.

“I don’t want to either but we have to.” Zayn said and Niall nodded. They couldn’t drag a dead body around, even if she wasn’t dead yet they couldn’t save her in time.  This town had no hospital and everyone in this building has left. There was no way Cara could survive.

“I love you Cara.” Niall said as he kissed her lips for the last time. He got up and laid her body on the ground as he left her laying there. He walked over to Marcus’s dead corpse and kicked it over to the side against the wall. Only Cara should receive respect. He smiled at Cara as Zayn and Niall ran out of the building, and met everyone at the car.

“Where’s Cara?” angel asked as they entered the stolen car.

“She’s dead.” Niall said  and everyone gasped.

“He killed her, we couldn’t save her in time.” Zayn said trying to wipe away his tears. Rea screamed, crying and ripping her hair. Harry tried to calm her down but she kept sobbing.

“Mate we have to go, he panted a bomb and it’s going to bow up this area.” Zayn said to Louis, who nodded and drove away from the location fast.

This is it.

This is the end.

I’m so sorry omg. Ok so a epilogue will be posted and that will be the end.