Chapter 17- Trying

“W-Wait, there’s two?! What the fuck is going on?!” I yelled, nervously tugging on my hair, I heard the door slide open and I turned to see who came in, if I wasn’t shocked enough I sure am now.

 “Courtney? What the fuck are you doing here?!” I said looking at the girl who was dressed in a similar outfit as Rea was, not slutty at all; she looked like a proper business woman. I looked down at my clothes actually proud I don’t look like a serious person, every one knows I’m far from it.

 “You better watch that filthy mouth of yours.” She said, grabbing my arm and pressing his nails into it. I screamed at how much pain I was in and pushed her off.

 “So you must be confused.” The Dan that wasn’t tied up said. What the hell is going on?

 “No shit sherlock.” I said sarcastically, my eyes flicking between the three people in the room.

   “Don’t.” Dan said, blocking Courtney from coming over to me and sinking her sharp nails back in my flesh, she shot me a dirty look and I flipped her off, rolling my eyes.

 “Now Cara, as you may know it wasn’t Dan who shot Rea that night.” He said and all my suspicions were confirmed, it wasn’t him, I knew Dan would never do anything like that. I looked at him tied up and he looked so weak. 

"It was me." Dan's twin said. "His twin brother Marcus, and knowing that you saw Rea out in the hall you might want to know why she has no memory of what happened to her. Well you see I'm part of this program where we alter a person's thinking and make them believe whatever we suppose. You could call it brain washing." He continued and my eyes widened.

"You brain washed Rea and faked her death?" I questioned, I already knew the answer. 

"We haven't only brain washed her, but many more, and I want you to be one of them, not by choice of course." He said to me and my heart stopped, they can’t brain wash me to forget my memory and dress like one of those walking business women, they would forget the silly person I am and everything about me that made me special. I imagine Niall somehow ending up here and running into me but I wouldn’t know who he is.  

“No, no no no you can’t, why do you even want to? You messed up my life and my friends, why?” I asked him as he grinned like a maniac.

“Because you are the closet to my dear brother and I want to ruin everything he has in life.” He said, what does he have against Dan? Marcus seemed to understand my confusion and opened his mouth to explain.

“My family gave me up and kept Dan, they left me and I want them to regret that.” Marcus said, and I felt a pair of arms grab my arms from behind, I turned to see two big men holding my arms and I knew what was going to happen next.

“No wait you shouldn’t do this.” I said, trying to get out of their grips but Marcus shooed them away. I saw Dan kicking and screaming in his chair trying to make them let me go but it was no use I was being taken away.

~Niall’s POV~

   I clicked the video, as it showed a white room and nothing happened. I heard talking.

“Horan. It’s either you come over to save your little girlfriend or she will never remember you at all. Sure she kissed the curly headed one but do you really love her? I have her and she’ll die if you don’t make it.” A woman said and the camera turned over to reveal Courtney, I gasped looking at her, she stood next to someone in a chair with a bag on their face. Courtney’s slender fingers pulled the sack off and it revealed Cara sitting there, unconscious, my heart started to race.

“Can even sense your fear, now how about this?” Courtney asked, taking out a hand gun and pressing it to Cara’s head. She isn’t going to

“No I won’t kill this bitch now, but if you want it to say that way come find her. You have a little address attached to this, hurry Horan.” Courtney said, putting her gun in her jacket pocket and then the camera turned off. I quickly screeched for the address and began to book a flight, but I needed the lads and Caroline to come with me. I decided to just take a jet.

“GUYS PACK YOUR STUFF!’ I yelled and everyone ran to my room.

“Why?” Liam asked, looking at me in concern.

“CARA IS IN TROUBLE!” I told him and then I heard another set of footsteps coming into my room, Harry entered the room.

“What do you mean?” Louis asked.

“Here look at this.” I said showing them the video. Caroline looked angry, everyone gasped when Courtney was revealed. They all stared intently when she pulled out the gun, the video ended.

“Right then, everyone pack and let’s go. I ordered our private jet to take us in a few hours, now if we pack in about turty-“ I said but Liam grabbed my arm stopping me.

“We can’t go.” He said, and I looked at him in disbelief.

“WHAT?” Caroline  and I yelled.

“WHY NOT MATE?” Harry screamed at the same time.

“We have to get the police to go on this, we can’t just go on some adventure to save them.” He said and I scoffed at him.

“I’m sorry? I’m not letting a police man getting into this. I want to be her hero, she’s in trouble an I’m going no matter what, I’ll take a bullet for her any day.” I said, pulling my arm away from him. “So anyone who wants to come can.”

“I’m going.” Caroline and Harry said.

“Me too.” Zayn said, following behind us.

“I guess I will too, she’s is my best mate.” Louis said, and we all looked at Liam. He sighed in defeat.

“When’s the flight?” He asked.