Chapter 7- Medusa & OMG

~Cara's POV~

  I was sitting on my bed thinking about Caroline, we've become really good friends and she's grown closer to the boys, but she spends her freetime with me. Simon said that the boys have to say here for two weeks, because Simon can't come until he is done with the X Factor contest. I've contacted him though and he said that he wants me back as a solo artist. At that moment I got excited and picked up my phone and dialed a familar number, it was Rea's number. Before I could press call I put the phone down. She's gone! 

   I grabbed my guitar and went out to my balcony. Everyone was out, and they weren't coming home soon. 

We're better off being together

(Hold my hand)

Being miserable alone(Hold my hand)

'Cause I've been there beforeAnd you've been there beforeBut together we can be all right'Cause when it gets dark and when it gets coldWe hold each other 'til we see the sun light

So we can just, hold my handBaby, I promise that I do all I canThings will get better if you just hold my handNothing will come between us if you justHold, hold my, hold my, hold my hand(Hold my hand)

The nights are getting dark(Hold my hand)And there's no peace inside(Hold my hand)

So why make our lives harder(Hold my hand)By fighting love(Tonight baby)

'Cause I've been there beforeAnd you've been there beforeBut together we can be all right'Cause when it gets dark and when it gets coldWe hold each other 'til we see the sun light

So we can just, hold my handBaby, I promise that I do all I canThings will get better if you just hold my handNothing will come between us if you justHold, hold my, hold my, hold my hand(Hold my hand)

I can tell that you're tired of being lonelyTake my hand, don't let go, baby hold meCome to me and let me be your one and only'Cause I can make it all right 'til the morning

Hold my handBaby, I promise that I do all I canThings will get better if you just hold my handNothing will come between us if you justHold, hold my, hold my, hold my hand(Hold my hand)

SONG ON THE SIDE

    I hear a shuffle behind me and turned to see none other than Courtney and Caroline. I smirk after seeing Courtney's jaw hanging. Told ya I got skills bitch. 

 "Um helllooo?" I said, looking between both of them, Courtney seemed to envy me and Caroline seemed happy.

"That was beautiful!" Caroline gushed. Courtney rolled her eyes.

"I've heard better." She said, well it's my turn to sit this bitch down.

"And I've seen  A LOT prettier.I'm not joking, I've seen like a whole crap load of prettier girls." I said with an eye roll and snaped my fingers in Z formation. She just glared at me.

"Stop staring at me Medusa, I dont want to turn to stone." I said. PICTURE OF MEDUSA ON THE SIDE (I'm weird like that) She just stomped her foot and left. Proves the bitch right! 

"Come on, the guys said to meet them in the living room." She said and I told her to give me a piggy back ride. 

"Sup my Niggas!" I said entering the room. They all laughed and I noticed someone on the couch with them.

Oh. My. God. Next thing you know I fainted. 

________________________________________________________________

Who do you think was there with them? Pick a celeb.