Chapter 3- Going to L.A. with a Slut? Hoe About No!

I'm updating, woohoo! It's so hot today!

______________________________________________________

~Niall's POV~

    I've been looking for her. It's been a year now and I can't find her. I never went back into her room. It's still a mess, and the door is closed, I still have the note. I’ve read it over and over hoping I could get a clue to where to she. I was sitting on the couch thinking of her. As I was thinking I heard the door open.

  "Hey Niall we bought Nandos." Harry said with four other boys coming behind. I smiled and grabbed all the bags running to the table. We began to eat.

  "So um Niall how’s life?" Liam said. I just finished my chicken and turned to him.

  "I miss Cara." I simply stated. Everyone looked at their food not saying anything. I wonder why, aren’t they supposed to say they miss her too?

  "Cara's gone Niall, she's never coming back." Harry said. Just before I could pounce on my phone started ringing. I looked at the caller's ID to see the name Jack flash on it.

  "Hello?"  I said into the phone.

  "Hey Niall, it's me Jack. I found something you might want to know." He said slowly, it sounds like he was running. I seemed confused to why he would call me.

  "Who is it?" Louis said.

   "SHHH" I said running out of the room.

  "A certain girl named Cara Jansen was found working in Starbucks in L.A." I heard Jack say. My eyes widen and my jaw hung open.

  "A-Are you serious?" I said.

  "Yea...Actally I'm following her--" Jack said, I heard a girl scream and it sounded like Cara.

  "Call you back later, just come to L.A. Here's the address (Insert address that I am to lazy to search.)" He said as I wrote it down. I said my hanks and hung up and jumped around. I went back to the dining room and the boys looked at me curiously. They started to question me.

  "What happened?"

  "Who was on the phone?"

  "Why are you happy?" 

"Did you get accepted into Hogwarts?" 

   I rolled my eyes at Louis questions, nope not Hogwarts even better. 

"They found Cara, in L.A. we have to go now!" I said, and everyone was excited as me. I bought the tickets while the others packed. We heard the door open and someone enter.

   "Harry babe, where are you going?" It was Courtney, Harry's slutty girlfriend. 

  "Oh the boys and I are going to L.A." Harry answered. 

"I'll go pack." Courtney said quickly. I glared at Harry.

  "We don't have a ticket for you." Louis said glaring at her. 

  "Well you guys are the number one pop group and you make a million dollars each day. I think you can get one little ticket." She said glaring back at Louis.

   "Last time I checked we're not a charity for sluts. Bitch please get your own ticket, you nasty gold digger. I'm sure your hooker job pays enough." Louis snapped at her as we all erupted into laughter. 

  "Harry they're being mean again." Courtney fake cried. Harry glared at us and went and hugged her. EW won't he get makeup on his white tee. 

  "I'll get the ticket." Harry said as we saw Courtney smirk. Seriously the only girl I like whose name starts with C is Cara. Now this bitch is coming to L.A. with us. This just screams trouble.

______________________________________________________________

 The story needs a slut so why not?