Chapter 9- Revealed and Exposed

~Courtney's POV~ [Surprise my Bitches]

  One thing these fools don't understand is that they can't get rid of me that easily. I sat in my room packing and thinking up a plan. I am cleverer than my cousin Sam, yes the one who tried to sabotage Cara. She failed and only got Cara closer to the boys, but I don't plan on failing like her. I got just the right plan to get rid of her, and every action is making it worst. I actually purposely got Harry to tell me to leave, if you actually thought I beg than your wrong. If I wanted to keep a boyfriend, I would have him wrapped around my little finger. 

   I put on black hoodie, black jeans, black boots and put my blonde hair in a  black beanie. I slipped on my dark sunglasses and sneaked downstairs. I slipped pass everyone and went out the back door, walking into the darkness. I sneaked in the way I saw Harry go, with Cara close behind him. I smirked as I heard their conversations. 

"Glad you got rid of Courtbitch." Cara said. 

"Yea well she's too clingy." Harry said as my smirk grew. All that has to happen is for them to kiss, and by the way it's going, I think I'll get what I need. I snuck out my phone and began recording. 

~Cara's POV~

"Glad you got rid of Coutbitch" I said. Harry sighed and answered. 

"Yea well she's too clingy." Harry answered. I couldn't help but feel we were being watched. I pushed the feeling away and continued to talk to Harry. 

"You could do so much better." I said. He turned to me. 

"Like how?" Harry answered inching a bit close. 

"Well you could get a girl that is decent." I said inching a bit closer. 

"Like who." Harry answered as if he was reading a script. 

"Like maybe, oh I don't know, someone like Caroline, or me because I'm fab." I said. Wait what am I doing? If I'm correct, I think I'm leading him on. I should leave before this gets- My thoughts were interrupted with Harry's lips meeting mine. I hesitated before kissing back, like I was in a trance. I tangled my fingers in his hair as his hands went around my waist. He bit my bottom lip, asking for entrance and this is when I came back to reality. I pushed him off and slapped him. I then ran away. 

"Cara waits!" Harry pleaded.

"No just get away from me. “I said as he grabbed his cheek, like he just felt the pain. 

~Harry's POV~ 

Ow fuck, why did she slap me. She could've just yelled at me. Ow I need ice. I turned my head as I saw the bushes move and a figure got out of the bush and ran. I froze and I realized what just happened. I have to face the truth now. 

 Someone saw Cara and me kissing.

~Courtney's POV~

Only one thing to do now, I pulled out my phone and went to my speed dial. I called the only number on the list. It rang and rang until someone picked up. 

"Hello?" A familiar voice spoke on the other end. 

"Hello again Dan! Everything is in place." I spoke into the speaker. There was a silence and then he spoke again. 

"Excellent work. I have Rea, Cara will expect nothing." He said. 

"Everything will go as planned. You will get your revenge, Dan. Or should I say James." I said. Ever so slowly. 

"Don't worry Courtney, I have Dan too. He's with Sam." He said as we heard Rea shriek of confusion. You see Rea was never killed, we faked it. We knew the funeral house and they helped us fake it. One more thing you don’t know. 

Dan has a twin. 

________________________________________________________________________

PLOT TWIST!!!!! After reading this chapter I put a photo on the side that would relate to how you reacted.