Chapter 15- Revealing Hidden Secrets

Hey guys I hope you're enjoying the story. Anyways I have nothiong to say so just read the chapter!

Oh yea this chapter will be confusing, so try to keep up.

____________________________________________________________________________

~Cara's POV~ 

  Here I am, in a random car.I can't exactly see the driver. The hot guy at the airport lead me to a car with tinted windows and left. I am blocked from the driver by a wall. Weird right? I look around the town, it's very old fashioned, blood on trees, or at least I think it's blood. 

The car stopped . i opened the door and got my suit case out of the car and it drove off. Rude! I looked at the building and saw it wasn't even a building. It was a small cottage. I walked down the path leading me to the beautiful looking cottage. There were the most magnificent flowers surroundng it, I literally wished I lived here.

(PICTURE ON THE SIDE)

I saw space for my suit case and rested it there. I gulped and knocked on the door. 

It swung open to reveal a face I thought was gone forever, next thing you know someone grabbed my shoulders behind and shoved a bag over my head, the inside of the bag made me feel dizzy, I blacked out afterwards. 

~Niall's POV~

"She went to visit her sister." I answered Zayn's question. Everyone seemed confused. I know she left out of the blue, and she looked so pale last night. I think someone in her family died. Hopefully not, but it is highly possible. 

"I still love her." Harry muttered, looking straight at me. 

"Shut up Harreh." Louis said, smacking him on the back of his head. I rolled my eyes, but felt betrayed. She kissed Harry. I left the room, everyone yelling at me to stop, but I just have to  clear my head fast. I locked myself in Cara and I's room.

I started to look through her stuff. Don't judge me, I'm starting to question my trust for Cara. I did find a few panties and bras that I idolized, but I'm a guy, don't question it.

I found a note, I opened it up, and began to read. 

"What Really Happened that Night." The title read. What night,? Yesterday? Last summer?The time she uploaded the video? When she got hate? When I asked her to be my girlfriend? What night. I quickly began to read. 

That night, I went to the park after the cold call. They had Rea, they were torturing her. The one thing i didn't know is who this 'person' was, only that they had Rea. Once I got there, it was quiet. I heard the blood chilling scream of my best friend. The girl I used to braid my hair with, the one who would help me through self harm. She was the only best friend that hadn't left me. 

When she cried for help, I knew I had to repay her for everything, her life flashed through my eyes, I was in fear of being late. I didn't think much in those next 5 minutes, It was all a blur. 

It was Dan. Dan had shot Rea.

The most confusing thing was, that that person lacked traits that Dan had. He didn't have the small beauty mark on the side of his face. His hair was much shorter, and his ear was pierced. I knew this wasn't Dan. 

Then who was it?

The note ended there. Dan. It wasn't him? Police never found Dan, in fact they still are. If Cara hadn't seen Dan that night, then who was in his place? Maybe it was Dan and Cara was imaginig all that. Wait but why would she? It's not she told anyone, she kept the note hidden. 

Mt train of thought was interupted by my message ringing, on my private phone. One that no one knows. 

From: Unknown

You really want to know? Here you go.

Video Attached. 

I clicked on the video and began to watch it.

__________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! Thanks for reading. What do you think the video is? Trust me, it's unexpected. 

UNEDITED SORRY FOR MISTAKES