Chapter 11- Don't Tell Anyone

Ok guys, I got some great feedback, and my story got more reads. Thank to everyone who even glanced at my book. Now time for today's chapter. 

_______________________________________________________________________

~Cara's POV~

   I walked over to my bed where Caroline sat. She obviously wanted answers to why I was crying after Harry tried to catch up to me. I underestimated how clever she was, she must have figured it out or maybe she the one who caught me lip locking with Harry, it could be anyone. 

  "What happened, and I don't want any lies this time. Give me the honest truth and I won't judge you." She said, she just read my mind, I thought I could just go off with the regular, 'I'm just tried.' 

  "Ok Caroline I trust you with everything right now, and i will give you the absolute truth." I said, trying to stall time. Caroline made a motion  saying for me to begin. I tucked my legs under my body to the side and began to tell her everything.

  "When I went to walk, I felt like someone was watching me. Then when I heard Harry catch up to me, I was relieved that maybe it was him watching me. The feeling never went away though. Harry and I started to talk about how Courtney wasn't good for him and he should get a better girl and somehow we ended up kissing. I pushed him away and ran. I have no feelings for Harry and I felt so guilty afterwards, but I'm worried someone was watching us and may tell Niall." I said in one breath telling everything I had on my mind. I felt a bit of weight off my chest. Caroline just sat there, thinking the whole situation through.

  "Where's Harry now?" She asked me, I never thought about that, where is the curly headed boy. I heard him yelling at me to stop but I kept going. 

  "I-I don't know, I left him there." I said and just then my door was busted open. I jumped a bit and Caroline did too. There stood Harry with a paniced look on his face.

   "Someone saw, they were hiding in the bush. I saw them holding a camera." Harry said out of breath. I knew it. Somone saw but the worse part is that they had a camera. I felt my phone vibrate and pulled it out. 

From: UnKnown 

Do exactly what I say or I send the video to lover boy. Don't tell anyone. :)

"Who is it?" Harry and Caroline asked. I shut my phone and shook my head. I can't tell them or Niall will get the video. 

"It was just Skylar asking me to hang out." I said, and they both nodded. 

Don't Tell Anyone.

_____________________________________________________________________________

  So I hope you like it. It took all the power I had to write it. Tomorrow update is still on. Maybe there will be a  surprise update, you never know. 

Question of the Day: Which song do you prefer? Lady Gaga's Applause or Katy Perry's Roar? 

VOTE & COMMENT 

~ 1D_Feels_RT