Chapter 12- I lead HIM on

If you got my message last night, you would know there is going to be two updates today! I was busy painting my room yesterday, so I never got time to update. So enjoy today’s chapter!

__________________________________________________________________________

~Cara's POV~

    Afterwards Caroline and Harry left my room leaving me to wonder who the text was from, and how do I know this message was the real deal? What if it was someone doing it to scare me and it was one scary coincidence. I read the message over and over hoping I would get a clue who sent it. Location? Unknown. Sent from? Unknown. Every f*cking thing is unknown!  

  I felt my stomach hurting in my lower region and felt a drip. Great. [Note to sarcasm] It's the time of the month. I went into my bathroom and got out a pad and put it on. I went back out to my room and saw Niall sitting on the bed. I went over and flopped down besides him, groaning. I felt a hand on my back rubbing it. I felt a bit relaxed. 

  "Are you alright?" I heard Niall's voice say. I got up and nodded holding my stomach. I got up and went to change in the bathroom. I grabbed one of Niall's shirt and slipped in on, stripping to my undies. I went back and saw Niall, in gym shorts. I'm seen him a lot, but DAYAMMM! Before I could climb in my bed I heard my phone ring, in the bathroom. I went back over and grabbed it reading the text.

From: Unknown

You have to do one thing for me and this video does not get sent to lover boy.

1 Attachment 

I slipped on my headphones and clicked the attachment. On the screen were Harry and I, from tonight. 

"You could do so much better." I scoffed on the screen. 

"Like how?" Harry said, and looking now, it looks worse. 

"Well you could get a girl that is decent." I said inching closer to him. Oh no, this is horrible. I look like a bitch or a whore. 

  "Like who?" Harry said mimicking my move and now it looks like we're flirting and one thing I didn't catch is that Harry was smirking. 

  "Like maybe, oh I don't know someone like Caroline, or me because I'm fab."I said, my mouth forming in a smirk. Wait I smirked? Man, my body did take control of my moves. Harry started to lean in and so did I before long our lips met. The video ended there. What? They didn't film the part where I pushed him off. I could never explain to anyone this was a mistake, because it sure of hell doesn't look like one. I lead HIM on, not the other way around.

I began to type a response. 

To: Unknown

What do you want me to do?

_____________________________________________________________________________

Ok next update is in fact coming out today, so don't worry. I promise. Check out my other stories. 

The Styles Triplets

The Youtuber

VOTE & COMMENT 

~1d_Feels_RT