Chapter 2- Visions

Ok, so here is the next chapterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! No I'm not high! What chu talkin 'bout?

___________________________________________________________________

~Lily [Or Cara's] POV~

    Jack Harries with Sam Pepper. My ex-boyfriend and a famous YouTuber. Great! Note the sarcasm. I can't let Jack know its me, people are looking for me ever since I ran away. I just put my hair in my face and look down at my notepad. 

"Um.Hi?" I hear Sam say.

"Hi, what would you like?" I said just looking down, not wanting to make eye contact

"umm...Are you ok?" I hear Jack say, ugh F*** you Jack, just go away!

"Yea, never felt better, now what would you like?" I said doodling on my notepad.

"Lily, look at the costumers when they order!" I heard my boss say. F*** you Sarah! I thought to myself. I sighed and pushed the hair out of my face and looked up.

"Cara?" I heard Jack say, even Sam seemed to recognize me.

"Yea?" I said. "I mean, whose Cara?" I said trying to cover up my slip.

"Nice try, little girl. Don't you know people are looking for you?" Jack says, smirking at me. I hit you where the sun doesn’t shine and then we'll see whose smirking.  

"Just order and we'll talk on my break, Mr. Cheeky." I say. Sam orders and they pay. Ugh, I hope he'll leave me alone after this. 

"Sarah I'm taking my break." I said to my boss who just looked up at me and smiled. I was always on her good side, she offered me to be manager, but I declined. I like the register.

"K Lily, don't take too long." Sarah said as I grabbed 5 cookies and made my way to Jack and Sam. Please just tell me to leave and tell me you won’t tell anyone. 

"So, Lily?" Jack questioned, as I sat down. I glared at him but that only made him smirk.

"Am I missing something?" Sam said sipping his coffee. I sighed and ate my cookie as Jack explained. Wait no, more like  he won Cheekiest Boss and he's rubbing it in.

"Well, this is Cara Jansen, the girl who was One Directions opening act, but ran away and now her boyfriend Niall Horan is looking for her." Jack said to Sam, then Sam chuckled.

"Isn't she your ex-girlfriend?" Sam said as Jack turned pink. I laughed at his face and how he coughed awkwardly. Hah, that slapped the smirk off his face.

"Anyways, Cara you need to get back to Niall, he's been going crazy looking for you." Sam said. I shook my head and started to eat another cookie.

"I can't go back, I'm not ready to face him, you know after the murder." I said whispering the last part hoping they didn't hear it, but they did and both their eyes popped out of their heads.

"W-What?" Jack said.

"I left because my friend got murdered, and I was injured. I guess they kept that information from the press?" I questioned as they both looked at me shocked.

"Yea, they kept a lot." Sam said. Just then Jack's phone started to ring. 

"Hey Finn.....Oh we found something interesting.......Yea it’s a girl.......No what the hell?......You know her......Cara.....I'm not lying.......talk to her yourself then!" He said handing me the phone. I grabbed the phone and put it to my ear.

"Hello?" I said. 

"Cara?" I heard Finn say from the other line.

"I'm not Cara I'm Lily Jackson, Jacks a liar liar pants on fire." I said into the phone. Sam started cracking up and Jack just looked at me fighting a smile.

"Yup that's Cara." I heard Finn say to someone.

"Cara Jansen? Jack's Ex-girlfriend who he cheated on." I hear someone say.

"Um I'm still here Finn." I said and he started talking to me again.

"What the hell? Why did you run away?" He said. 

"I don't wanna talk about it, maybe Jack will tell you, I gotta go." I said shoving the phone in Jack's hand and going to my boss in the room behind.

"Ummm..Sarah? I don’t feel good, can I go home? I'll work overtime tomorrow." I said and Sarah looked at me with a caring face.

"Oh no problem dear, you just go home." She said. I told Sarah everything, only left out the part that I'm Cara Jansen, and anything that would give me away. I hugged her and ran out of the store, with Jack and Sam hot on my heels. Hot tears came down my face as I ignored the tries of talking to me.

"Come on Cara, you have to go back. I'm telling." Jack said.

"Fine I don't care." I said as I sprinted to my place. No one followed me, I hope. I sit in my room, but this time my vision is horrible. This is a rare vision, it’s the whole scene of how Rea died, and I had it a few times. 

I'm back in the park, only I'm watching myself. 

"I'm sorry, Dan made me say that to you!" I saw Rea running into my arms. I circle myself and I saw Dan raise the gun. I saw the bullet hit Rea, and I cried. Dan's eyes flicked to me. Not where I am, just my past self standing in front of me.

"You're turn.” My eyes widened as the knife was thrown at the vision of me. I yelled as I was shot. "You'll live with this pain." I heard Dan say to my body on the floor. As soon as my eyes closed Dan eyes flicked to me watching helplessly.

"I'm going to kill you too, don't think I don't see you." He said as my own eyes widen, he raises the gun and everything goes black. I feel arms around me as I'm picked up after that I pass out

After a while I hear people panicking around me, I can't open my eyes but I can hear everything around me.

"Jack where did you find her?" I hear a girl’s voice.

"I don't know, Sam and I followed her to her house with Sam and then we heard screaming and when we got inside she was passed out," I hear Jack say.

"Well she's in a coma because she hit her head pretty hard.." The doctor said. I hear footsteps come near me.

"Cara love, please wake up." A voice said. My heart skipped a beat that voice was so painfully familiar, a voice I thought I would never hear again.

Niall.

_______________________________________________________________

Oooo another cliffhanger!