Chapter 13- Hopefully

Ok so all I have to say is this is going to be a bit short, because I don't have much time. 

____________________________________________________________________

~Cara's POV~

Moments later I got a reply, after reading it my heart dropped, I-I couldn't do this. I guess I have to. 

~Niall's POV~

   I waited for Cara, and when she came out of the bathroom, she was pale. I sent her a worried look and she shook her head, cutely. 

  "I-I have to tell you something."  She said, looking up at me. I moved my head to the side, confusion filling me. She seemed so nervous and unsure.

   "What is it?" I asked and she sighed and walked over and sat next to me. She took my hand inr hers and stayed quiet for a few moments. 

   "I have to go out of the country for a few days, but i'll be back soon." She said scartching the back of her head. What? We just got together, and she's leaving? 

   "Oh should the lads and I come?" I asked. She shook her head. I felt my world falling. "B-But I just found you. I-I don't want to lose ya." I said on the verge of tears. She frowned and hugged me.

    "Only a few days and I'll be back.......hopefullly."  She mumbled the last part. She fiddled with my fingers and I still looked at her confused. What does she mean hopefully, is she putting herself in danger. I ignored everything for now nowing that this is the the last night I have with her...hopefully. 

  "When are ya leavin'?" I asked. She looked me in the eyes.

  "Tomorrow." 

___________________________________________________________________________

What do you think the text asked her to do. It will be revealed in the next chapter. 

For the next chapter I need 2 comments and 2 votes. 

So....

VOTE & COMMENT

~1D_Feels_RT