2

*over text*

Connor: tyler, have you left yet?

Tyler: we are stuck at the airport..our flight was delayed.

Connor: oh, is everything ok? You guys alright?

Tyler: yes we are fine, its been raining really heavy here today and i guess they are just waiting for it to calm down a bit.

Connor: oh ok, so how was your early morning babe?

Tyler: oh dont even get me started

Connor: tell me

Tyler: whatever. Kian woke me up at like 3 am and went and got jc, him and i all starbucks and told me i needed to be up and dressed by the time he got back. I may or may not have fell back asleep.

Connor: TYLER! When someone offers starbucks you need to get up right away and be ready for your heaven in a cup.

Tyler: i know, i know..but let me finish my story. So when he got back him and i got into this small argument about how im not a baby and i should still be allowed to have starbucks since im paying him for it.

Connor:
1. i wouldnt have given you it either
2. Your like 3 tyler lets be honest
And what ended up happening?

Tyler: jc drank mine and his while i sat on the floor and cryed. I had to make a pot of coffee, it was awful.

Connor: oh my poor baby, i cant wait to hug you. Your so cute my little 5 year old.

Tyler: i cant wait either, your hugs are so cuddly. I miss you.

Connor: i miss you too.

Tyler: so anyway, how is it im florida? What should i expect?

Connor: right now its raining, its light rain, not too bad. Tomorrow is supposed to be in the 90s so expect to go to the pool tomorrow.

Tyler: Yay! you know i love the pool..is there a hot tub?

Connor: dude, its gonna be like 90 degrees outside, you wont need a hot tub...but to answer your question, yes there is.

Tyler: ok just so you know, i will still go in the hot tub no matter how hot it is outside, you know theu calm me down. Anyway, we're boarding the plane now so ill talk to you later, love you baby

Connor: ok baby love you too, be safe ok

Tyler: ok i will, talk to you later