14

**troyes pov**

Ok, so i have mixed emotions abojt this week. I got to actually get to know connor, my boyfriend broke uo with me, now theres rumor hoing around about connor.

Im going to say now that those rumors need to stop. i hate yhat rumors are going around about such an amazing person.

I dont care that trevor and i are done. I have found my new bestfriend and a new boyfriend possibly.

I like connor. Hes so nice. He is also kinder than trevor ever was. And ive only really known him for a little while. Like a week maybe.

Anyway, i dont want to be known as that person who just jumps from one person to the next so i think that i'll wait to even talk to him about my feelings for him.

Ive only known him for about a week but it feels like we grew up together. I have no idea if he feels the same though.

One day i will finally work up the courage to ask him if he feels the same.

One day...

--------------------

hey guys, thank you SO much for 1.18k views! I never thought that mg book would ever get this much attention! It is truely amazing. Thank you so much.

Anyway, i have 2 things to apologize to you for:
1. Im sorry that this chapter is so short. I wasnt really feeling this chapter too much. I did think that you all needed a look into troyes head.
2. I am sorry so not posting at all for so long, i know what its like to have to wait for someone like me to have to upload. Its super annoying and im really sorry about that. I will definitely work on uploading more.

Also, last thing i promise: all of the typos that are in this will be corrected once im done writing the book.

Anyway, enough of me. Thanks guys, hope your enjoyong the book. Byeeee