18

LAST TIME....

troye: is,he gonna. You know. Make it?

Andrew: barely, he is stable now but wasnt a while ago. Of we hadnt found him when we did, he wouldnt be alive.

Troye: thank you so much for taking care of him, i dont know what i would do without him.

Andrew: you are very welcome.....

---------------------

*in person*

Andrew: im going to let you and the other person you brought woth you talk if you'd like.

Troye: yes please. I think him and i have alot to talk about

Andrew: ill go get him for you

Troye: thank you

Andrew: no problem

------------------------

*in person*

Andrew: excuse me sir, did you come here with that curly haired teenager that i pulled into the conference room?

Trevor: troye? Yes i did. Hes actually 20. We tease him and call him a 5 year old though.

Andrew: oh, well we need you in the room for a minute or two please

Trevor: of course, where is this conference room you speak of?

Andrew: i will show you, right this way.

----------------------
*in the conference room*

Troye: thank you for bringing him andrew

Andrew: no problem, just doing my job. Ill leave you two alone.

*andrew leaves room*

Trevor: whats this about?

Troye: connor swerved off the road after work.

Trevor: why

Troye: texting while driving..

Trevor: did they say who he was texting?

Troye: ok, so listen, i texted connor around 2:30 in the afternoon. I figured he would look at it right after work but instead he looked at it while he was driving.

Trevor: what did you text him?

troye: i told him i had a surprise for him and i needed to tell him something.

Trevor: oh, well all that matters now is hes gonna be ok. He, is going to be ok right?

Troye: i was told that hes stable so yes.

Trevor: good, now lets go sit in the waiting room until they give you more information.

Troye: ok. We might as well.

--------------
*in the waiting room*

Troye: excuse me? Is there anyway i would be able to visit one of your patients at the moment?

Receptionist: which patient hun? We have alot of patients and i cant read minds?

Troye: connor franta

Receptionist: ohhh him, the texter..yeah, im afraid obly family can see him at the moment.

Troye: hes my boyfriend, is there anyway thatbi can see himnor at least get some kind of update on hos condition?

Receptionist: (wispers) ok dude, im not supposed to do this but you look desperate so what im gonna do for you os im going to tell you that he is doing better than we thought he would be this early on and i will bring you to his room if you would like or yoi could wait the 10 minutes until the people in between friends and family are in.