3

hey guys, this is the first update of 2016!! i hope you enjoy and im sorry if is taking so long for connor to meet troye,

*In person*

~over intercom on plane- WE ARE NOW LANDING IN FLORIDA, PLEASE TURN ALL ELECTRONICS OFF FIR THE LANDNING. THANK YOU AND HAVE A NICE DAY~

Jc: tyler, turn your phone off. The pilot just sa-

Tyler: i know what the pilot said but i need to text connor and let him know we are landing.

Jc: i already texted him, your fine. And besides, your saftet is more important right now then texting.

Tyler: i would argue but i think your right..KIAN! WAKE UP WE ARE LANDING

Kian: leave me alone, i want to sleep...i got up too early this morning.

Tyler: and whos fault is that? Hc and i got up at like 4, we both slept until you got back from starbucks

Jc: yeah, maybe i you had got up when we did, you wouldnt have tgis problem

Kian: just let me sleep ubtil we are landed, ok?

Tyler: stop acting like a 2 year old kian! Thats my thing!

Kian: i just want to sleep, i am so tired guys.

~over intercom on plane-we are now landed, thank you for choosing flight delight and have a wonderful day.~

Jc: i guess you wont be sleepimg until we get to connors house.

kian: shut up jc, i need to sleep or i wont be fun to be around today

Tyler:ok guys i want to go see my baby so lets go get our luggage and call a taxi.

-------
{Jc,kian and tyler all exit the plane with the rest of the exiting passengers close behind,tyler exits the plane first and as he goes to the families of the passengers waiting for family,he spots someone}

Kian: ok guys, lets go. Im so tired.

Jc:NO WAIT, WE NEED TO STRETCH AND EXPLORE THE AIRPORT!

Tyler: no lets just go and get coffee. Kian obviously needs it.

Kian: THANK YOU TYLER! I NEED COFFEE AND SOME SLEEP *looks at bench* im gonna sleep here, you know how i like my coffee. *goes to sleep on bench*

Jc: ok we are going to get coffee, be back later.

tyler: shouldnt i stay here so he doesnt try to leave without us. im not paying for two taxi's to the same place.

jc: hes sound asleep, hes not going anywhere unless someone carries him put which i doubt will happen because he would wake up and you know how he is when yo u wake him from his rest.

tyler: k.

-----------------------

*over text while tyler waits in line at starbucks*

connor: hey baby, i wont be home when you get here, i have a meeting for a video that im shooting and i cant miss it, the keys under the mat. love you and sorry wont be there immediately.

tyler: its ok, ill just wait for a little bit longer. ive held on this long, i can hang in there for another couple hours.

connor: thanks baby, i knew you would understand. love you

tyler: love you too

----------------------

{tyler and jc get the coffee finally and head back to get all of their luggage, they didnt want to bug kian, after they get the luggage, they head back to the gate to get kian and leave}

tyler: KIAN WAKE UP ITS TIME TO GO!

kian: fine

unknown person: tyler!

tyler: whos that? *looks around*

unknown person: Tyler! *voice gets louder*

tyler: who is saying my name?

unknown person: *hugs tyler from the back* its me baby

TO BE CONTINUED

ALSO!!! TRONNOR IS GOING TO COME OUT IN THIS BOOK, YOU JUST HAVE TO BE PATIENT!! ITS IN A FEW CHAPTERS!! YOU WILL BE VERY HAPPY IF YOU KEEP READING...unless you hate the book..