Chapter-3

Kaname with sarada on his back in their piggyback ride, sarada was blabbering about , what she had done and she hadn't  ....

....what she ate, when she slept, when she got angry with boruto , what made her lecture her stupid sensei, when her mom scolded her, when mom got all blushy tomato to watch dad, when she tried to flirt with saduke but he hopelessly turned her down, when they both had a quite time together ......every single details.

Their relationship was one of the best of a sibling possibly could b and their was no boundaries.

To sarada ,who grew up with the absence of Sasuke, she had it all with kaname.

To her, he was a brother, a dad, a friend, a teacher, a inspiration, a genius, a splendid ninja whom she looks up to and strive to be .

Kaname was someone so close to her that , till she spilled the trivial details of her day , she couldn't b relieved.

And for kaname , who had a hectic schedule with drastic responsibilities always saves his time to spend with his sister.

Doesn't matter how tired he stays, he never missed the chance to pick her up .

To him , she is one of the most precious thing he has.

Whatever time it is , how much late he came , he could never sleep unless he peeked in his little sister's room to ensure she was soundly asleep.

"Sarada,, why is ur bag so heavy? Kaname curiously asked measuring the weight.

"Oh,, it's because of u , of course...

"How ? "

"Well , Ur fangirls just can't  leave me alone!! They made me bring all these stupid stuffs , that they gathered for u!! ", Kaname didn't reply which made sarada fume more.

"Won't u say anything about them?

And last time I checked, u were gone for a week and I had to carry all 64 boxes ....

aaaghhhhh.......girls!!!!! I m not a "messenger hawk".

I m thinking of opening a new business instead of being a ninja..."THE GREAT KANAME UCHIHA FAN SERVICE " !!

I will b rich in no time since it hits the top chart in emergency basis....",Kaname couldn't help but sighed.

"Welcome home, Kaname , sarada", Sakura greeted happily.

"Good to b home", kaname replied while putting sarada down.

"Both of u , wash off and come to dinner. And kaname, don't u dare to sleep without eating", Sakura ordered sternly.

The whole family was having their dinner at night while door was knocked.

Sakura went off to see who came at late this hour.

"Sorry to bother , sakura-San. Can I see kaname-sama? ",
A masked shinobi with anbu outfit asked with utmost politeness.

"Couldn't u b more late ? He needs his rest !! ", Growling with anger Sakura went in.

"Kaname , anbu is waiting! ", Sakura sneered.

Kaname silently went off and in a few moment he came back . "I will b back soon."

"Children shouldn't be grown up, they think they can do anything at anytime. They don't even ask for permissions these days.... ", Sakura was fuming with pure raze.