23

The night kaname even agreed to stay over . It was almost midnight the konoha was asleep peacefully. Naruto came home , Almost soaked in rain ...

Every one was awake . Naruto sat on sofa heavily panting ...sasuke came a moment later so hizashi and sakura ...

What on earth happened with you ? Why are uncle sasuke and aunt sakura injured ? What happened?

Kaname, we all went in a top secret mission. We fought 10 members of otsutsuki clan tonight , And look at us we all drained .

The otsutuki clan is coming to get back their chakra fruit . And the whole clan is coming we can't fight with them and win in this current state !

So we need ur help.

Why u think I can help ?

Because u r the child of prophecy.

I m what ? U r kidding right !? Kaname's voice clearly evidented his disbelief.

Look , first we want to tell u who u r and who is ur parents . We are really sorry we all wanted it would have been better if u would meet ur mom and listen from her but as this is a daring situation of we don't tell u now we don't believe the day will come when we can possibly live even....

Forgive us for that we r very sorry.

U don't have to be . I already read mom's letter . I want to know about her too..so plz if u tell me about her...

Okay. Let's start with this . In fire country or we can say in the whole world there were 3 most powerful ancient clans who were direct descendants of the ninjutsu founder.

The uchiha , the hyuga and the uzumaki.

But they all preferred to keep the bloodline pure and didn't allowed to marry outside the clan .

The heir of hyuga clan was hizashi hyuga and the heir of almost extinct clan was ko uzumaki .

Uzumaki was attacked and killed . Only a few survived. The head family and a few of branched family members who had special abilities.

But they scattered around the world and hid their identities. Only the main family came to konoha and started living here. I m the son of kushina uzumaki , the 2nd kyubi zinkchichi & the sister of ko uzumaki .

Hizashi hyuga and ko uzumaki were deeply in love . he wanted to marry her but the hyuga clan declined.

Then hizashi threw his right to be the head of clan to marry his love of life.

He married her and started living at the outskirts of village away from the family and village . They started a new life and were about to had a baby .

But the hyuga didn't like this idea .They had their plans .

They invited the couple saying it's okay since a new heir is coming it's their duty to welcome it . And they accept their marriage.

They arranged a baby shower and secretly sealed a ancient spirit inside pregnant ko uzumaki . Ko uzumaki realised later but it was too late ...if she wanted to extract the seal the baby would have died.

So she didn't tell hizashi about it and died to protect the ba

Later hizashi made the heir of hyuga clan hotaru hyuga , Ur mother, the strongest hyuga in the history.

Itachi uchiha was the heir of uchiha clan and a prodigy of his time .

The head of root danzo had eyes for hotaru hyuga and gave uchiha itachi a mission to gather information about hotaru hyuga .

Ur dad fell in love with her so deeply during this time and so is ur mom.

But itachi uchiha used to wear his anbu mask . He never told ur mom his identity. Ur mom only knew he was a promising uchiha but didn't knew his face.

The night of uchiha massacre , itachi uchiha killed his clan and send a letter to ur mom which he faked his identity so hotaru would think her lover died and could start a new life forgetting him.

In that letter he told , he was uchiha shisui who was betrayed by his friend itachi uchiha who killed him.

Hotaru was so hurt and could not believe that the person she loved died. She decided on revenge and joined the root and was handed the mission of eliminating uchiha itachi.

She faked her death , went in her secret mission as a spy thinking it's will be only a matter of 1/2 year and she can also kill the murderer of his lover and come back to her village.

She joined akatsuki as golden dragon which she acquired during her root days . Though people didn't know she was hotaru hyuga .

She joined akatsuki and was teamed with itachi several times .

I would say itachi would have succeeded in his plan of hiding the truth from ur mom but he miscalculated or better I could say the person who lied to the whole world just couldn't do it perfectly to his woman.

He forgot hotaru loved him never knowing his face so it was only natural she would again fall in love with him though his lies.

Ur mom fell in love with itachi and realised he never killed shisui . Or he did not kill the uchiha for power or out of hatred.

All of itachi's lies had no effect on her , she pierced through all of them again as she did years ago when both they fell in love as child .

Ur mom came konoha and found out the truth , then she asked hizashi to help her to return itachi to village . But hizashi declined and asked her come back and take her throne .

Hotaru left everything behind and went to ur father. Danzo was planing to kill her and madara was planing to take all of her power and the village also threw her out .

Itachi would not let hotaru like this , so to save her he married her and took her away from akatsuki .

All those years itachi always pretended to be the killer of shisui who was hotaru 's lover, but hotaru just loved him more and more .

They had a different way of understanding each other . They trusted each other , they both knew they loved each other , though both of their lies .

they both loved each other so deeply that hotaru knowing itachi the murderer fell in love with him and could never believe he was a bad person.

Hotaru always knew the exact person itachi was . So Itachi's lies did never affect their love .

Itachi never told her who he was. Though he loved her more than the whole world always pretended to be bad but their love just grew stronger and stronger.

But both of them always fulfilled their duties although all miseries and pains . Itachi could have told hotaru everything and could go away and start a new life .

But he died stayed for his duties towards his village his brother.

Hotaru gave birth to you after itachi died . Before death , itachi meet with ur hizashi and asked him to take her back and can raise the child without his name .

But ur mom refused to live with hyuga and left everything behind and told she want to live with itachi in his last moments .

Later , itachi was reanimated and met u and ur mom and told her all the truth . he always loved her . She was his love and his only hope and strength though all pain and darkness .

Ur mom realised she was complete and she always loved this person . Doesn't matter which identity he chose she always loved him.

She joined the war and helped to defeat kaguya and saved the world . She fulfilled her duty as a konoha shinobi .

She lost her mental balance just after the war after a few days she died .

It was really sudden and we could not find any reason ..but tsunade , the sanin said she was already suffering from an incurable disease and after the war the mental trauma of itachi not alive she could not live with it .