Chapter-9

The big hall room is decorated well and full of respected people. Everyone is dressed elegant. It's one of the highest aristocrat society of world . Kaname hates this . He hates it to cores . This society....Although he was born here, he feels suffocated here . Dressing in white , sitting gracefully on those platforms with emotionless and calm expression they demand themselves as the highest officials who control , dominate and forsake themselves for the world !!! Damn it . They become so busy keeping their own position actually forgets their reasons . They forget their duties and their responsibilities. Kaname enters the hall room and walks to his place at the front . He bows and takes his place .

Hizashi starts the meeting as Kaname takes his seat ..."Today , we have gathered here on request from yagami clan. The ancient root places, which , the old and powerful clans used as their secret hidden quarters and kept it out people's eyes are becoming problems recently . Like the yagami clan have notified us about one of the uzumaki hideouts at borders in between fire and sand village that once we knew as hidden Eddie village now is extinct and abandoned for ages . It was handed to yagami clan a few years back just after the 4th shinobi war and had been in their possession since then . Now, Kaname uchiha hyuga , the sole heir of hyuga will conduct the rest .

It was natural that Kaname will host this but kaname's face could not hide the angry frown . Sole heir ! Kaname scoffed mentally. He is literally angry but he can't show it since the meeting is on going .

With this hizashi lets out a smirk . Hizashi is not letting this boy off that easily . He caught Kaname . With kaname's by-born instinctive gentleness , he can't creat a scene. He made Kaname super angry but he won't show it . Kaname knows his responsibilities and he won't let a scratch on hyuga doesn't matter how much pissed off he is . Kaname stands up to host the meeting and starts talking without any hesitation like he is born to lead this kind of things ...

Ofcouse , Kaname uchiha it is . He is born with it . It's true he hates to be this but he can't run away from his destiny like hotaru did . At least Hizashi won't let him. He already lost his daughter because of itachi uchiha ...he can't loose Kaname . Kaname must take care of things that is his.

"I am honoured that Leader-sama have chosen me to continue this further . First I want to greet all the respected officials who are present here. I m Kaname uchiha hyuga, on behalf of konoha presenting my greetings to yagami clan .

It's been 13 years since the land has been given to yagami clan since they were one of the most trusted friends with uzumaki clan. The yagami clan have been trying to find out all the secret places uzumaki had been using as their research. And since then konoha have never interfered in their jobs . Recently they have noticed some unusual thing on what they want the hyuga's assistant to look on the matter . It would be greatly appreciaable if the leader of yagami clan speaks on matters regarding the recent issues. "

"It's an honour to be able to discuss on this matter . Recently , we have found evidence of life and chakra in one of the underground area . We want the hyuga to assist us to find out on this . "

"As per ur request we have already prepared a team highly skilled on this matter . "

"With respect, we have a request to make. "

"A request ?! Fine then , plz name it . "

"It would be really appreciable if someone from the royal family assist us." Though yagami clan already pick tricks but they can't straightly ask for the heir . They know their limit . It will be regarded as a great crime to ask for the heir to help . But they spoke of royal family member . Though they actually don't respect Kaname since he is the son of itachi uchiha. But he is the heir , they fear him . They fear his powers like they feared itachi's .