Chapter - 4

"Kaname-sama, the prisoner have calmed down". Kaname who was reading the reports of the mission stopped and stood up.

Walking near the big window of the room, he stood infront of it .

he looked up at the full moon , tilted his shoulder a bit and narrowed his eyes .

while putting his hands into his pocket he calmly spoke,, "Interrogate for the informations, at any cost , toshiro has to be back. "

"Hai, Kaname-sama", Kiri bowed and advanced towards the door.

The door gap started to reduce, Kaname waited till it totally slammed , and the next moment he jumped off from the window.

Knock-knock......

"Come in", A tired voice weakly answered.

"Hokage-sama", A figure came in and bowed.

"Hokage-sama--"Kaname was cut by naruto. "Neee--KANAME,, I told u a thousand times not to use honourifics in front of ur uncle", naruto spoke not looking up from his work.

" Hai, I will just use that infront of the hokage", Kaname calmly replied.

"Alright finally u underst----wait, what?! That's not what I meant !!! ", Naruto spoke angrily stopping his paper work and looking up to him,
"Tch!!! Anyway ,, what are u doing here at the middle of night?"

"I came here for a lecture from the hokage, to enable myself distinguish the manners that I should be using , between the hokage and my uncle", Kaname replied with a bit annoyed voice .

Kaname was seriously annoyed , since he is so tensed already.

Morely , it was totally the middle of night and he had to report something really serious , that's why he came wasting no time

....and here they are ......... Naruto is lecturing him as always on some stupid matter... Kaname sighed hopelessly.

"Ok , fine .i get it. What's the matter?"

"You never get anything", Kaname with a narrow eyes spoke in his mind but returning to his usual gesture he got serious,

I don't think it was just a simple attack.

"Hmm....", Naruto waited for Kaname to continue.

"I sensed the same chakra nature as that of the otsuki clan .

It's not an earth thing. I glanced in his mind too, he was disturbed, he didn't had any proper order or complete informations. Morely, he was being manipulated by someone. Someone was using him. And more , he might have been under genjutsu or mind control for a year. But it's ok now , I erased the jutsu", Kaname ended .

"Ooooohhh,,,,, sorry that u really had a rough and hard time with the enemy. U must had to waste hours and stages of interrogation for extacting these informations"

"I...I actually, glanced at his eyes once ", Kaname replied frowning while doing his best not to get irritated.

"And-----", Kaname was again cut by Naruto , "Wowwww,, u are far better than Sasuke and gotten far more smarter and stronger too..,, ", Naruto spoke all with a big grin.

All Kaname could do is sigh right now.

"Hokage -sama ..... ", Kaname coldly spoke while pressing his every word...

Naruto's got serious this time, he could clearly sense the coldness around him, tch!! He must be very angry already......

"okay, let's continue ", Naruto spoke cautiously while trying to normal the situation, he doesn't want to anger Kaname any further....

"The ones who are behind it , want to revive kaguya otsutsuki, and for that , they exactly need someone like her to be sacrificed...

One, with a powerful chakra and true heir of byakugan.......

Naruto's heart nearly stopped at
kaname's last word ,,

"A powerful chakra and true heir of byakugan".

"Himawari---"