20

Hey ! R u here ? Juko asked his friend who was totally indulged in his thoughts.

Yes , I m. kaname replied , being same as always , excellent in his hiding skills ....

So...I will take my leave now

Okay.

You know kaname ...I m bloody damn not ur girlfriend , so I think u could have used a little bit emotion here .. u know ...like ,reach safely or be careful in ur journey type things ...as nomal beat friends use ...

Kaname stopped paying money to the shopkeeper and totally turned at his friend , R u my wife ,juko ?

What ?

I asked if u r my wife , or if u want me to be more precise if---kamame was stopped at the midway .

STOP STOP .....NO . I got it . I m sorry . I don't want the most fearful kaname -sama to be actually angry ...cz I have more to say ..and it's important!

Okay. Juko sighed with a serious tone different than he was using till now .

I have some more information I got from a file I stole from sai san's home who as u told was too a former root member .

I got some pictures , some documents , which clearly indicates ur mom , if u r sure this girl in this picture is .. then she was the main heir of hyuga .

That's impossible. Aunt hinata was hyuga heir . Her older sister died when she was 3 . And she has only one sister , hanabi aunt.

It seems there may be some issues with it . Then how r u related to hokage's family ?

Bcz my mom is related to hokage -sama . And why u have the byakugan?

Cz my uncle said my father was very powerful and had a pure uchiha bloodline a since hyuga and uchiha came from the same bloodline which is true . So bcz my mom is a uzumaki ,and I m a hybrid so an ancient bloodline became more powerful in me which neither my parents had.

O . Then we have to find out more . The documents clearly stated that ur mom's name was hotaru hyuga who was the heir of hyuga clan and the former captain of root. And also.... she was the golden dragon .

Wait , I know her . She was hizashi hyuga's daughter. A very powerful hyuga . But died in a young age . But the golden dragon was my mom . Sora uzumaki uchiha! The two names are no match...

But the information does ...

It's natural .

What's natural? Kaname could not relate any of this . Although he is known for his high IQ and sharpness just became dump enough could not relate this simple t things...

Its natural since it's his most touchy subject....

I have to go back immediately!

One more thing kaname , do u know that golden dragon was banned from root and left konoha at the same year hotaru hyuga died ...and golden dragon's main mission was to eliminate uchiha itachi . From which she was excused cz she was unsuitable for her mission as she was falling in love with uchiha itachi....

Stop juko...stop ...kaname started painting heavily ....

I can't breathe ....Kaname fell down on his knee..

Kaname sensei !! ...a girl's scream was loud enough which is hearable from far away ..

Himawari who was a far away from kaname could unexpectedly feel kaname . Himawari still couldn't get how , but she just felt kaname far and a feeling that kaname is getting weak ...she started running according her instincts and find kaname kneeled at the ground clutching his shirt , panting heavily...

Himawari runned faster and caught kaname ..

Kaname sensei , r u okay ? Hima was so afraid since she never saw kaname is this kind of state ever before .

Himawari...u...

Dont talk sensei ... its fine ...I m here . Don't worry ...

Kaname regained his gesture slowly ...took a deep breath then calmed down .

He touched himawari's hand for the first time.

Himawari was speechless morely she even forgot to breathe . Kaname was holding her hand ...like really it wasn't any dream.... kaname was actually holding her hand . Then suddenly he puts it away and stands up very casually like nothing happened...

Let's go home , I have some important work to do and
Walks ahead .

Himawari keeps looking at his back as he walks away from her with every step not looking behind ..not even once ..it's the same always ...tears rolled down from her cheeks ...she can never reach to him ...himawari clenches the soil ....what on earth she can do which can enable her to reach him....