24

Kaname stood up . The environment is as cold and calm like any ancient cave . Everybody is staring at kaname waiting for him to break this unwanted silence.

So , that's my parents, right ?

Kaname we r sorry , Hinata told half-heartedly , eyes half closed hands holded together near chest like she is begging and responsible for everything.

Sorry ? For what ? Kaname asked with a cracked voice , the emotions evidented, eyes blinking not looking at anyone.

Everyone in this room is a family , the most closest people of kaname , the ones who mostly familiar with the real him perhaps..

and they know even this much emotion is how much unlikely of him. That means their must have been hell of a war going inside him that even kaname himself , is struggling his utmost to control....

Aunt hinata ,it's not ur fault, kaname takes a big breath and finally gets a control over his voice and emotions , what happened...shouldn't be happened, I know that too, but ...

After knowing my mom even this little i realised something for the very first time , and I believe my mama also wanted me to know this .

Whatever the situation was , none was my parents best deserves...all this time I always thought I m the most cruel sufferer. I got the worst life anyone can ask for . I deserve nothing .

But now I know ...

My parents were the rightful heirs , had their rightful titles , had their powers and had their respects , had just the more than perfect life anyone can ask for ....

Yet ,they threw all away ..for the village, for protecting their loving ones . They followed their own way , and with all those cruelty that life gave them they were happy , they fought with their best !

I can't even pray of being a child anyone else than Itachi uchiha and Hotaru uzumaki hyuga . I can't think any life would be any suitable for me than this life .

This ...is my destiny . And I m to live the best I can . Nothing matters now ...the heir , the hyuga , the uchiha ...none .

I m a shinobi. I m gifted with a power and I m supposed to use the best of this for the best of people .

Aunt hinata , uncle naruto and grandpa , uncle sasuke , aunt sakura , thank you .. thank you for being always their for me . I think the letter from mom was not only for me for u all too ..

kaname walked towards hizashi who's eyes is full of tears and regrets. U can tell just looking at this old man , how much guilty he is for his deeds ...

Grandpa I m giving u the last belonging of your daughter , whom u love the most . I think my mom loves u too just as much u do . She forgave u , all of u .

Just one thing , kaname let's out a sigh and a smile and walks towards himawari next . He stood up and kneeled at Himawari's level ,

"My lady , U are also just as rightful heir of hyuga as I m . But i m the first born so will you accept my decision if I want to take my throne ?"

Himawari froze for a moment then she realised the meaning of kaname's words. She smiled and for the 1st time without any hesitation, without any butterfly flying in her stomach she extended her hands for a alliance,

"yes , kaname sensei sama , I shall accept ur decision. "

All right then , kaname stood up and looked at his grandfather,

Grandpa I m ready to be the heir of hyuga and ready to go for training .

Hizashi smiled with tears full of his eyes . Kaname has changed.

he did not ask himawari of his right , he said that's his right if she agrees , but still with his instinctive courtesy and pride .

He remined him of hotaru . When she came to him and ask to help itachi but hizashi refused and then she refused her throne , still proud both as a hyuga and itachi's wife .

her voice was so influencing just as kaname now , that even knowing itachi was the murderer that time not knowing the truth about itachi.

....still he did not dare to say bad of itachi infront of hotaru although he was so angry on itachi for ruining his daughter's life ....

Hizashi again let out a tearful smile , as a mother ,though hotaru was very young & had little time with kaname she succeeded as a mom while though being old and having a long time he failed as a father , which now he intend not to be as a grandfather!

Though hotaru forgave him , he knows he is the real sinner ! He is responsible for ruining both his daughter and itachi's life.

just if he listened to his daughter , hotaru and itachi could live and kaname would never be an orphan. But he intend to do the right if still he has the chance .

Some good things does come from a long old life and experience..he wish to see how this little ones change the world and correct all those mistakes they have done !