13

Hokage -sama .

Kaname ! How r u doing ?

Perfect as usual.

Perfect, huh ?

Hokage -sama I m here for ur permission.

Permission!? For what ? Okay . what is it ?

Kaname sighed, It's a permission from a dad .

Permission....hmm...let me think ...u r not asking to date my daughter? Are u ? Naruto said sarcastically with a teasing smile .

What the-- ?! U really act weird sometimes. kaname knows naruto well. He is not like a person to joke around but sometimes he likes to make silly jokes to make situation light . He is kind of sucks in emotional matters .

But it's okay since his feelings for his family and the village is sincere . And as long as the his feelings is sincere for the village is true kaname wouldn't mind it .

Sometimes its just gets on kaname's nerve . But he is can take it . After all he is family too . Shaking the thought off his head , kaname spoke up calmly , himawari is probably 7 years younger than me and she is just a child . Anyways it's better if I come some other time .

No no wait . I m sorry . I was kidding . What is it ? Naruto became serious realising the seriousness of the matter .

Since we are involving himawari in a S RANKED mission or may b better than that and she don't have any training let alone academy experiences.

Umhm...

So I was thinking about taking her in missions that I have these days . The big mission is quite far.  So,  in the mean time , I wanted himawari to be prepared. Besides,  I dont think she is the type of girl who would like to be stay put doing nothing.

I think u r right. But will u train her ?

I don't think I can manage time for that. Before leaving for the big mission I have to take care of a bunch of things as anbu and hyuga too . So, that case I will be really busy but I can arrange someone.
I have someone in mind .

Who that can be ?

Sarada and if himawari can surpass her , then I would ask hinata aunt and I can teach her during the small missions too.

How about enroll her in s force ? Naruto asked as it can be useful too. The force is known for its vigorous trainings and extreme strict rules . The force is always created the exceptional shinobis .

It brings out the best . It was sasuke 's idea . It is an elite special force of anbu. Kaname was originally trained here and was recognised from here . Most gifted shinobi are the members including kaname . And he is the leader too. It's actually kaname's personal anbu unit . Only sasuke , kaname ,naruto and shikamaru knows about it's member's true identity.

S-FORCE ?! u r kidding rt ? For God sake she is still a child .

I  think as much I know her , she will agree on the same .

I can't allow that. It's the most vigorous training force and highest ranking konoha secret service ..and also a baddass one. She is still too kind for that . It's not like I m underestimating her but it's ....just....I want a different way for her than me .