chapter -11

kaname stepped inside the shower .his feet flinched as it touched the floor . he touched the old and metallic handle and swirled it. kaname gritted his teeth, his grip on the handle became hard as the cold water cut through his bare body and poured all over the place as well. The one thing he liked about the hyuga place is this old and gigantic shower room ...it is years old and thats why kaname liked it. kanme liked all the old staff cz somehow he felt close with them..he believs every old thing has a story that stays hidden inside it , so has kaname too. kaname barely talks with anybody about the real himself . He doesnt have any friends either . Sometimes , he misses his mama so badly .If she was here he could have talked with her, share his feelings and clear his confusions and doubts. but here there is no-one . kaname hates to let anyone know if he feels alone or down cz it only shows his weakness . Sasuke told him that. He particularly doesn't know if what sasuke said is right or wrong,  but the intention behind it was perfect. when u open up to someone , most of the time they try to use u , they try to control the information  against you specially in ur vulnerable times ...and the type of person like kaname ,,, in order for him to survive he can't effort anyone to know about himself ...thats why he never lets anyone in.

the water dripped as he remembered the moments of the meeting . his decisions , his boundaries , his choices...he chose what he hated the most .

The cold water takes away the pain..doesnt matter how messed up ur heart or head is ..the freezing cold.. numbs ur body and stucks the sensations ...he always loved this cold pain. Thinking about it , he feels a bit creepy about himself..he smiles to himself suddenly remembering himawari's words. She told him he is a good person and she knows it. its absurd . she is just a child under her parents wings. its always easy to shout while under ur parents wings ...once the wing is gone u face the real world thats when life begins for u. Thats when u grow up...she doesn't know about him. she can't possibly tell if he was good or bad..but in her words there is something that kaname couldn't ignore. It didn't matter,  if she knew him or the truth about him but the belief with what she said thode words ,  were somehow felt unmovable ... why kaname doesn't know,  but that trust in her eyes kaname felt happy . There is not a lot of people who says with such faith about him..somehow he felt a power inside him ...yes ..doesnt matter what difficulty he faces in this mission he will try his best to take care this mission. he wrapped the towel and came out of the shower ...

ayro ?

kanme-sama.

here ? why ? kanme always spoke less ..no more than he needed.

hokage-same is waiting for u .

he came ? kaname was a bit surprised.

yes.

okay, u can go. i will b there.

................................................

you know u could have just summoned me . u didn't have to come urself, kaname spoke as he took the sit infront of naruto in the meeting room.

i could have done it if u were in sasuke's house . i cant do it when u are in the hyuga palace. Even though i m the hokage , i can't summon the heir to my office .can i ?

its an absolute rule . even the hokages can't summon the royal clan's heir .they must come to royal palace and pay a visit .

so ?

i wanted to thank u .for saving himawari.

its my duty as the heir and also as her family.

family , huh ? naruto smiled a little ...finally kaname is opening up a bit. all these time he and hinata did their best to make a home for kaname but kaname but kaname always kept a distance between and never allowed it . After years of try finally sakura made it. but he couldnt .

anyways , but i have to send himawari no matter what . though i m relieved u will be with her. naruto's voice becomes serious.

there is no need i will go alone

they made a request and as a hokage i must do it,  and  i know as long as u r with him no one can touch her.

u dont have to be so obedient to them .

i cant give himawari extra treatment for being my daughter.

  i will take care of her .

arigato. kaname.

naruto stood up as he walked to the door. before leaving he turned back to kaname .

kaname .

hm ?

u know rt that i grew up without my parents and never knew who they are for 15years. so don't be so lonely its okay to trust people and let them in , even with the fear of getting hurt . u can't live alone for ur whole life . u can't live with fear forever ...u must live facing it , fighting it and winning it .