Chapter-6

"Kaname -San !!! "Boruto screamed and jump on Kaname after unlocking the door.

"Boruto, is hokage-sama home ? "

"Yeah ". Boruto replied enthusiastically. Kaname mildly smiling entered into the house .

"Kaname ?! "Naruto asked from behind with a little surprise. He didn't expect him to come by. He was quite sure that Kaname would refuse to look after himawari but may b Sasuke handled it. Naruto lets out a sigh of relief . Cz if Kaname is around , he is sure , doesn't matter who the enemy is ... Won't b able to lay a finger on himawari .

"Hokage-sama. "Kaname bowed.

"Kaname ! "A slight anger takes place in naruto's voice.

"Hai. "

"Mattakhu..... I have told u a million times to call me uncle but You never listen."

"Hai. "

"You are no good than Sasuke. "

"Hai."

Naruto gave up. No matter how much he try doesn't matter. This shinobi doesn't listen anyone once he take something right on his mind.

Ka-na-me San ?! The certain raven haired shinobi bend her head at 120' angle to look up at the named shinobi. Her eyes widened into a perfect circle orbit and the surprise and admiration dispersed within it. The little would be shinobi , was speechless. This is Kaname uchiha...., THE KANAME UCHIHA , that everyone talks about .... With deep admiration himawari kept looking at this brown haired shinobi.... He is looks a god .... Well of course people of hyuga thinks him of that way... She heard a lot about Kaname but this is first time she saw him . He is so beautiful and perfect. He has deep green eyes ... Himawari didnt knew that someone's eyes could hold so much life in it... It is like the tender new life born in a deep forest. It possesses something. Himawari didn't know what's that is , but it's like it is life itself..., the depth of green , the brightness of the green ..., it's something she never witnessed before, it's some feelings she never felt before. Those eyes gave her some feelings , like she wanted to see those eyes for the rest of her life , for every single day....

Kaname walked towards himawari and greeted her with a soft smile which made himawari 's heart jump .... What's this feelings.....she is totally unaware of it , she never felt like this around anyone, not around her brother, father, or around any of her family , friends...not around anyone ever... Then why is she feeling like this today ?! She didn't knew , she didn't knew a single thing about it! A lot of good and lovely things happened in her life,,, she liked all those events and feelings . She liked them so much that some things she won't ever forget in her life but this thing or feeling is unlike any of those, it's something she knew very precious and rare though she didn't get the fact , why?

"How is everything going kid ?"Kaname asked himawari while ruffling her hairs .

"Huh ?! F--i ---n---e", Himawari answered gulping.

Kaname smiling softly at himawari and approached towards Hinata to greet her, where himawari was shocked at herself.... D..i...d she felt shy ?! Yes .... She did !!!! , Himawari felt imbalanced for the first time in her life..,, she dreamily looked at this shinobi , who was talking to her mom. She heard a lot about him from her childhood. "The Kaname uchiha", prodigy and heir of hyuga clan . The powerfulest Hyuga, that ever born. The genius of the genius -'s . A formidable opponent, the proud of hyuga , the born genius, the most powerfulest gen-jutsu user... A lot .... And of course very handsome too... But she didn't expect him to b like this.. Although being the heir and head of hyuga, he is so nice, so polite, so graceful. How can a person b so good.

------/-------/---------

"Wow!!!!!! It's amazing!!!!", Boruto screamed with excitement to see the screeching sound and sparkling lighting in the grasp of Kaname. Kaname finally agreed to teach a jutsu bcz of boruto's request , which made boruto speechless out of excitement.
Kaname just softly smiled at Boruto 's expression. Yes, they are a family.

Hinata , who was watching her son and kaname from the balcony, went years past when she was just a little kid ...

"Nee-chan..... Subarashi..... !!!!, Little Hinata's eyes wide opened to see the lighting sparkling in her older sister's hand..

"Do u like it ? ", the older sister asked softly smiling at her little sister.

"Yeas,,,,yes,,,, so much ..... ", Hinata was jumping and clapping out of happiness to see it.

"You are so powerful, nee-chan. That's why dad and the all love & respect u so much . "

"Hmm?! "

"I heard dad was talking about u ..!!"

"Really? ", The older girl took a deep breath , sat down at the stairs and pulled her little sister closure. She surrounded her hands around Hinata and brought her more closer to her.

The little girl just kept looking at her elder sister from beside her , she has shiny and strait long dark brown hairs till her waist and dark green big eyes unlike the hyugas . She is different than any of us and perfect in her ways. She is the proud of hyuga. She has her uniqueness in her ways. Everyone in Hyuga, loves her so much and consider her as the princess. Well, she is just like a princess too. Dad loves her so much . Her beauty is incomparable and she is always so polite and nice with everyone. Hinata , who was looking up at her sister, wished deeply and screatly to b like her one day. Just like her, so powerful, yet kind and polite....and so pretty.

The most attractive is ....her eyes ..those eyes , has something in it. The light, in the eyes , glows with life and happiness itself. The moon is shining above and here, the moon princess is dazzling under its silvery shine. Hinata , with her utmost surprise kept looking at her sister. Though she is her half sister , but she doubts, if she had a real one , she would love her like this. Hinata closed her eyes , smiled in satisfaction and encircled her arms around her sister's waist and hid her face inside her sister's body and felt all her warmth. It's so comfortable....so safe , so happy...

.........One day she will become a perfect kunochi , just like her sister........