chapter - 12

Kaname , how are u ? Hinata happily greeted and stood aside to give way kaname inside the door .

Is himawari home ? Can I talk with her ?

Yes , of course . She is upstairs .

Thank u .

Kaname ?

Hm ?

Would u like u stay for lunch ? Naruto won't be home. And it's boruto's off day . He will be happy to have u home .

I m not sure. I need to go anbu afterwards if this don't take the time. And aunt-sakura won't be pleased if I skip the family lunch , she is already mad since it's been 4 days I m out at hyuga palace. She can be real scary sometimes...kaname gave hinata a closed eye smile ...

It's how is it then ..

Himawari was watering flowers in her room when she heard a gentle knock and looked behind and in awe dropped the watering can ...to see K-A-N-A-M-E in person .

Kaname suddenly vanished in a blink of an eye and appeared infront of himawari grabbing the watering can ...tch ! Are u all rt , kid ?

Kid ? !! Himawari pouted sadly in a not hearable voice...it was always the same kaname always saw her as a kid he can't see her as a ninja or a person of konoha..

Oi, are u ok ? Kaname asked again. .

Ha--i . Himawari replied nervously. It's much to stay around kaname for himawari always ... she doesn't understand this feeling since it's really a weird one. She feels extremely happy whenever she sees kaname but when he comes to , this much closer with him in the same place she feels her heart paces rapidly, chest tightens and suffocates too. She doesn't know what happens but all her judgments , and senses just vanishes and she feels a strange numb feeling ...she just freezes at spot . It never happens with her since she always been a pretty cheering person and everyone liked to be around her and saying her she is all cute and quite mature for her age but what's this ...she loses all her reasons around kaname . Like whenever he talks to her , the only voice she hears is of kaname's. When sees kaname , the only face she sees is kaname's face , and everything around is just disappeares .

Did hokage-sama told u anything about the mission ?

Ha..i.

I didn't want to put u into this but I m really sorry u have been dragged into this and somehow I m responsible for that .

Himawari looked up at kaname , his face was calm but his eyes was looking down and the guilt in it ..it couldn't go unnoticed of himawari's eyes .

She also looked down feeling sad . She wanted to touch kaname 's hair and tell him that it's not his fault and every time he doesn't need to blame himself for everything . Morely , he should try to live a free life . Taking care of every problem just by himself , he doesn't need to.. he should rely on people around him who wants to help him. He should let people take care of him too as he takes care of them .

I m really sorry . U could feel kaname's deep voice ..his voice was evident of his sincerity and guilt that he hadn't committed.

There will be a lot of dangers in the mission. U haven't attended the academy either so it will be totally a different world for u . U will have difficulties that u haven't dreamt of even in ur worst nightmares . U will loose ur every reasonings , believes and inner strength. U will see a world beyond humanity and will despise everything at site . It's a cruel world I m taking u into and I have no power to keep u out it ..

In kaname's words there was pain and hurt more than fear . he was feeling equally guilty as naruto to send her off in a mission like this . It will get worse with time . Even kaname didn't wanted to go in this , after being the anbu captain. As an anbu he faced worst shameless lies , cruelty and murders and everything. Every word of kaname had been from his own painful personal experiences and himawari could feel that .

Although she is young in age she could feel kaname's feelings it's more like she could hear the inner kaname and feel his soul. But it was just she was very shy to reveal kaname that she feels him perfectly .

What this fear was,  himawari doesn't know.  but she fears of him rejecting her feeling , not understanding her , thinking her as a child or its just a attraction or crush like something. But himawari knew it wasn't a crush ...u see hundreds or thousands of faces in ur life . But  there will always be one face ur heart stuck at . It's the face that stops ur breaths , that sets ur heart fly, u just feel blessed as u see the face.

It was the same for himawari.  she felt blessed to see kaname, grateful every time she talked . Though it is the largest conversation she had with him ever . She had been loving her like her whole life but never saw him it's right. U might say it's ridiculous to love someone not knowing. Cz u can't actually know the person as a person , but himawari knew it wasn't like that. Though this one sided love she has of him it's out of theory but every story has its own different rules and u can't deny . Even a person as open , extrovert as her feels totally
Iike TOTALLY shy around kaname ...but she likes it this way .

So do u agree on this mission. Still, u can refuse . Ur choice will b the priority. Kaname's words brought her back from her thinking .

Ha ?

Kaname sighed thinking if she was really paying attention to his words , U can refuse if u want to and I will make sure no one will blame u for that.

So that's why kaname was talking so much. Himawari was thinking it was a bit unusual for kaname to share his personal experiences to just anyone since to kaname himawari is a complete stranger but now she get it why. It was to make himawari afraid so she refuse . And kaname can pull her out of this mission. No way . Just NO WAY !! she is not letting him. Not after all these . It's just a matter of time she started to know the real kaname and his struggles. She wants to know him more and want to see the difficulty that kaname made the kaname today by her own eyes. Cz one day she want to speak him as she experienced it all too just like him and that day he won't consider him as a mere kid .

But the almighty might have just laughed at himawari's naiveness. Or her desire was too much sincere . She never knew her destiny and what lied ahead . She was about to face the worst of fate and kaname was just trying to built a boundary between it . But the future ....it won't let it, it will go with its own flow ...

Himawari u don't have to . Stop it . It's the worst ride u don't want to take . U just have to refuse . I will take care the rest. Kaname's word were serious and firm .

U have ridden many like this rt , kaname -sama ?

Hm ?

I m just a perfect happily living kid in ur eyes, rt? A bubble in a small water and bought up carefully that she can't be touched by the outside world ?

Himawari sighed and looked up straight at kaname's eyes revealing her byakugan , I m a shinobi of konoha and a hyuga as u . Let me see the world by my own eyes.

Kaname was totally surprised like u might can expect a romantic sasuke to kiss sakura in public and blush . but this was a utter surprise to see himawari so strait forward and taking her stand .

Well, she is.. always been a surprise. Kaname smirked .

U sure ?

Hai. Himawari said with a strong voice and kaname could feel the determination behind it .

Fine, then so b it. . Kaname ruffled her hair and smiled . U need to be prepared ...u will be my only backup in this mission ,okay ?

Ha---i . Himawari stuttered slowly.