Chapter One.

~Cover was made by me~

*Vic's POV*
It was here, the place where I would find my little girl, my little girl from Texas. I used to live in sunny San Diego with my family: my parents and my little brother Mike (even though he's taller than me). After meeting Danielle in San Diego who was just in for a photo shoot, I decided to take her out on several dates. We ended up falling in love and ended up together. I then decided to move in with her in the scorching heat of Texas but I haven't seen my parents for almost two years.

But, today was the big day. They were finally coming after I saved up enough money for all of them to visit me so that I could officially present Danielle as my girlfriend. She didn't seem too excited with the idea of meeting my parents but I thought it was just the nervousness so I decided to ignore it. Their flight was supposed to land at 7pm, so Danielle and I decided to go buy some groceries and make dinner before going to pick them up. We were waiting in the checkout line in a local market when I saw breaking news on a small tv placed on a shelf.

"...Flight 207 crashed, there was a mechanical failure with the engine which caused the sudden collapse of the aircraft. There are no known survivors in the scene. This is Vivian Miller, reporting live and I'll continue later with more details..."

I couldn't breathe. This cannot be happening. I was taken out of my state of disbelief when I felt Danielle tugging on my shirt.

"Vic! Hello? Can you hear me? It's time for us to pay!"

I looked at her like she was insane, did she not just see that my family's flight just had an accident?! She gave me an annoyed look as she took out my wallet and paid whatever the hell we just bought. She placed my wallet back in my pocket but I couldn't find myself to move.

She started to look worried, "Vic, honey, are you okay? What's wrong?"

Then and there, I started to cry.

"M-My... My parents... My brother.... "

She gave me a confused look, "Your parents and brother what? What is going on?"

I looked into her eyes and said, "They're not coming anymore because... Because... Because they're dead!"

.
.
.
.
.
*:.. o(≧▽≦)o ..:*
Writing 2 fanfics at a time cause I just wanna get started on some of my story ideas :) comments are appreciated (seriously, they are). The other fanfic I'm currently writing is called "The Painter" (a Kellic of course). Thanks for giving these stories a try!