Chapter Fourteen.

*Kellin's POV*
When we arrived home I told him to lay down in bed. He didn't protest since he was weak and in pain. He just flopped onto his bed, his eyes already closing and his breathing evening.

He opened his mouth as if to say something but closed it again, unable to speak.

"Shh, go to sleep. I'll see you tomorrow morning," I whispered into his ear.

I remembered today was the anniversary of my death, it was always around this time where I had homicidal tendencies. I didn't mean to try to kill him, it was just around this time where I tend to get violent. After this day passes, I'm back to my usual self.

I teleported back to where I had died (don't ask me how, even I don't know how I do it) and watched a million waves crash in the ocean, making me smile.

I got closer to the edge of the cliff, took a deep breath, and jumped. I splashed into the water and let it consume me. I didn't need resurface to breathe so just let my presence float around.

"I lost my heart, my home is the ocean. The waves underneath will soon be my home, I will fall asleep." I close my eyes and dream of days when I wasn't all alone.

It was only on this day every year where I could sleep. When I died, I was woken up by those words. It was those words that made me realize I was no longer alive. Now, those were the words that would put me in a deep sleep until this day ended.

*Vic's POV*
I woke up with my head pounding, "That was a crazy dream."

I tried to get up but I felt extremely dizzy and I fell back into bed. I held my head as if it would stop the dizziness. I stayed still, waiting for it to pass and this time I stood up slowly. I looked at myself in the mirror, it looked like I was hit by a car.

That was when everything came back to me, I was almost hit by one. Or... did I get hit? Am I dead? I quickly patted myself, I felt pretty real. There was only one way to test it.

I took a deep breath, I walked towards the wall and ended up slamming myself into it. Yep, I was alive, alright.

I looked back at the mirror and saw myself. I had cuts and bruises all over my body, dried blood on my nose and my shirt was covered in dried up blood. I looked like death itself. I checked the time and saw that it was 1:17pm.

After taking a shower, my cellphone rang.

"Hello?" I realized my voice sounded hoarse.

"Vic?" I rolled my eyes, of course it's me, who else would it be?

"Yeah, it's me. What's up Jaime?"

"Um, I fixed your car and I was going to ask if you wanted to come pick it up?"

"Wait, you fixed my car?!"

"Yeah," he chuckled, "I'll pass by and pick you up in about an hour. How does that sound?"

"Thank you so much, Hime-Time. I owe you."

He didn't answer, "Jaime, is something wrong?"

In a small voice he said, "He used to call me that..." and hung up the phone.

.
.
.
.
.
.
*:.. o(≧▽≦)o ..:*
It's a short chapter, I know. Pls don't kill me.