Chapter Seventeen.

*Kellin's POV*
I wished I could run around and play snow with Vic just like Jaime did. I envied that part of him, that's why I knew I was no competition against him. I watched Jaime chase him around when he tumbled on top of Vic. Anyone with a brain would've known what Jaime was up to, it was so obvious. But like always, Vic never noticed anything.

Vic seemed uncomfortable under his grasp. Jaime's aura was different shades of red, meaning love and lust. I knew what he was going to do next but just seeing him do it angered me.

Jaime was my friend but when I saw him kiss Vic and I felt the negative energy fuel inside me and out of anger I roughly pushed Jaime off of Vic, causing him to violently roll away a couple of feet.

I immediately regretted doing it but he brought out the beast in me.

"Holy fūck, what was that?!" Jaime yelled as he quickly stood up.

"I-I don't know," Vic shot a quick glare at my direction, "Maybe it was the sudden wind."

"That wasn't the work of the wind gods, I swear I felt hands push my sides!" He exclaimed, he was clearly in shock.

Jaime was vigorously shaking and next thing I knew, Vic slapped him, "Snap out of it!"

Jaime got out of his state of shock, "What'd you do that for?!"

"You were freaking out and shaking like crazy, I had to slap some sense into you!" He shouted back.

I guiltily stood there, "I'm sorry, Vic," I whispered even though I knew Jaime couldn't hear me.

He gave me a small smile before looking back at Jaime, "Are you alright, Jaime?"

"I... I think I'll go home now," he said as he quickly walked away to his car.

"Bye to you too," I heard Vic mumble.

Once Jaime was out of sight, Vic looked back at me, "Thank you," he sighed.

Wait what? "Thank you for what?"

"For taking me out of that awkward situation," he chuckled, "But I think you scared him away."

"I feel really bad, I didn't mean to push him, I just..." I gazed into his eyes but quickly looked down.

"It's okay, Kellin, really," I looked up and he smiled at me, "How about we go inside? I think I've had enough of this cold snow," he said as he tapped on his bright red nose.

"You look like Rudolph," I teased.

"Oh shut up, I bet you would look more like him than me," he teased back.

"But he was brown fur, you have brown hair so who resembles him more now?" I shot back.

"Touché."

~
Vic made hot chocolate and we were now watching American Horror Story: Murder House. It was weird considering that Tate was a ghost yet everyone thought he was an actual person. He even got to kiss Violet, for crying out loud! But that was because he got his energy from killing all those people. I wonder if I could do the same...

"What are you thinking so much about?" He asked.

"I can't believe he raped her mom and ended up getting her pregnant with a demon baby," I laughed at my blunt summary.

"Well I can't disagree because you're right, it is kind of weird."

"I knew I was right."

"But you can't deny his undeniable love over Violet," he looked at me, "Do you really think a human can fall in love with a ghost?"

"Well I think it's- "

*ring ring* Vic groaned, "Hello?"

I watched his expression change into confusion as he continued listening to whoever was talking.

"Why would I do that?" He asked.

I sat still and stayed quiet, I was curious to know what was going on.

"You're going to what?!" His expression changed into horror as he quickly looked at me.

"You can't just do that, Jaime. Have you gone nuts?!" He looked at me desperately.

Silence.

"It was just a push, it could've been anything." Oh, so Jaime was talking about what I had done earlier.

"I won't open the door when you get here, I won't let you do anything to Kellin!" He shouted.

My heart -if possible- dropped. His eyes widened as he realized what he said and quickly covered his mouth.

"N-No, you heard wrong. I said I won't let you do anything to kill me, as in happiness.

More silence.

"Everything here was going fine till you came along and now you're paranoid self wants to intervene with my life. Even if there was a ghost, it hasn't done anything to bother me. Goodbye, Jaime." And he hung up the phone.

He looked at me with worried eyes, "Jaime wants to exterminate you."

.
.
.
.
.
.
*:.. o(≧▽≦)o ..:*